or Connect

Posts by king8888

Dóe it include the ỏiginal cable?
I am looking for a new or used pair of Triple Fi 10. If you want to sell it, please let me know.
UERM: everything included, mint condition:sold   Custom Art Harmony 8 pro: everything included, mint condition: sold   Forza Audio Work hybrid for iem: mint condition: sold   If you buy a CIEM with the hybrid cable, I will give you a combo price.   Burson Audio Supreme Opamps V5:brand new, never used.   2 pairs of V5 dual: $120/pair 1 pair of V5 single: $60/pair 2 pair of extension kit: $20/pair   If you buy a combo of opamps and extension kit, I can offer...
UERM: everything included, mint condition: sold   Custom Art Harmony 8 pro: everything included, mint condition: sold   Forza Audio Work hybrid for iem: mint condition: sold   If you buy a CIEM with the hybrid cable, I will give you a combo price.   Burson Audio Supreme Opamps V5:brand new, never used.   2 pairs of V5 dual: $120/pair 1 pair of V5 single: $60/pair 2 pair of extension kit: $20/pair   If you buy a combo of opamps and extension kit, I can...
I have a pair of Custom Art Harmony 8 Pro that I rarely used, in mint condition. Everything included.   Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.   If you want to get my Forza Audio Work hybrid IEM cable together, which I recommend, I can offer you a discount price.
I have some pair of Supreme Opamp V5 from Burson Audio. Those are brand new, never plug yet.   2 pairs of V5 dual: $120/pair   You can save $20 shipping fee from buying directly from Burson. Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
Beside that, it did not fit in my DAC, I can not close the cover.
I have 2 pair of Burson Audio Supreme Opamp v5 dual and single never used. I want to let it. Single x 2: $70 Dual x 2 : $130 You can save $20 shipping fee from buying directly from Burson. Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
JH16 FP with everything except the case, I will include a carrying pouch instead (more portable): SOLD   UERM included everything: $450   Forza audio work hybrid series IEM with 2 pin connector: $110   DIY silver plated copper with 2 pin connector: SOLD   Burson Audio Supreme V5 dual opamp x 2: $130   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.
JH16 FP with everything except the case, I will include a carrying pouch instead (more portable): SOLD   UERM included everything: $450   Forza audio work hybrid series IEM with 2 pin connector: $110   DIY silver plated copper with 2 pin connector: SOLD   Burson Audio Supreme V5 dual opamp x 2: $130   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted.