Posts by king8888

Is your price include everything from the 1st owner listed and plus pp fee?
I actually order a noble k10 while waiting for my Roxanne. Also, the frustrated part is that Andrew questioned me why I would order from JH if I dont like the service. It made me feel like "that's the way we do our work, you dont like them, go away." Andrew said mine is made and being shipped this week. Well, still no update. Keeping the promise is the most essential thing in customer service.
 That's what I mean. All customers are needed to treated the same. I ordered a UE18 directly from UE. I got treated like a musician client, fast communication, fast service. Also, after 1,5 months being unfit, they still happy to refit for free. They even called me to ask if I want to change the color if I want. Now, that's what I called customers service. During the conversation with Andrew, I didn't say Jerry Harvey is not a great guy. Indeed, he is a very great guy as...
I am a very time accurate person. So if they cant do within the waiting time they provide, I send the email. Now, I am still waiting as he said mine will be shipped this week.The most frustrated part is he asked why I would order from jh. As a jh16 owner, I always want try out a more better version of jh16, so I ordered Roxanne. Is it wrong to order a Roxanne? Wow!! You say then.
Mine is received on 3/20/14 as it is posted on my history order. I dont know why it appear to be 3/26/14. So which is correct? The one on my JH account or the one Andrew said?
The other is posted directly on the JH facebook page. And that is the full private conversation between me and Andrew.
I had a big argument with Andrew Regan, the manager of JH audio. I feel very insulted by his word.
Can you provide more information? Warranty? Where did you buy this?
interested in your cowon j3. Can you provide more information?
JH customer service is still not improved. I pm them on FB, no respond, email them and still repeating the phase " We are sorry for the delay, we are working at our best. We will update you asap". OMG. I dont know when my Roxanne will arrive. I ordered 3 months ago with normal acrylic option.