Posts by king8888

I won't say K10 is superior to JH16. They win each other on different aspects. K10 is more musical, less source sensitive while Jh16 is more engaging and lively (stage use). I use jh16 for pop music and k10 for ballad. Roxanne's sound is too thick, I would think of senn HD650.
I have owned Roxanne custom, JH16 non FP, and noble k10.   For me, JH just steered to a different sound signature. I found the Roxanne very muddy, even with my super bright combo ZX1 + apex glacier. Roxanne is lack of engaging feeling and not lively as JH16. Compare to JH16, I would say Roxanne is a let down.   Roxanne vs K10, Roxanne just 1 level below in term of clarity and brightness.
The dacmagic plus is 2 yrs old, bought directly from Amazon. It works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch, no defect. Everything included.   I am looking for an urgent sale. So no low baller here.   300usd shipped, no question asked.
Hey, could you pls stop? This is ad for the owner selling his headphone, not the ad for your opinion. You are spamming to drag his price down. He can sell at any price as he want, he doesn't need your guidance. Pls read the rule: if you are not buying or trading, DON'T POST!!!
yes it is, the xlr balance out put is on behind.
The dacmagic plus is 2 yrs old, bought directly from Amazon. It works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch, no defect. Everything included.   I am looking for an urgent sale. So no low baller here.   Shipping will be split if you want to get the outer box, or if you dont want the box, I will cover the whole shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
How about shure se846?
I tried to shoot Inearz several emails but no one reply. Is there any other way to contact them?
that is the jh3a cable, not the original one, so do read carefully before you comment. Do some research.
Wow 50% of the new pricing included shipping. Good luck, I hope you can find it.