or Connect

Posts by king8888

Without the filters, it is very hard to go.
 must go before August 15th
 must go before August 15th
It is not the same since the connectors are not over molded to the cable. I will update it later. Here is a link. It looks exactly like this. http://www.lunashops.com/images/upload/Image/14-wan-tf10-1.jpg
I have an AK240 for sale. Mint condition. Everything is included, with 2 extra screen protectors back and front. The usb cable is brand new, unused. Looking for a quick sale. Price included shipping. Paypal on buyers (3.5%) or gifted.
If it was 250 ohms version, I would buy it right away.
I have a pair of Plussound Exo series gold+silver (type 6 litz) cable with Oyaide Rhodium plated straight 3.5mm jack. The connector is 2 pin 0.75mm, however, it is customized to use for Ultimate Ears ciem (extruded socket). But I will include a free pair of normal 2 pin connectors for DIY. The original cost is $330. So I sell it for a half price for a quick sale. Price included shipping. Paypal on buyers. The red CIEM in the pics is not included.
Can a headstage arrow g5 drive beyer t1.2 to an acceptable level?
Is the price included shipping and paypal?
I had a mint condition AK240 bought from a member here. The battery is still good, 7.5 hours. No scratch, already had protective screens both side. The USB cable is still unwrapped. Everything included.  Price included shipping. Paypal on buyers or gifted. Price is firmed.