or Connect

Posts by king8888

price dropped.
Price dropped.
Yes. It will fit your jh13. I am not looking at any trade right now. Sorry.
buyer canceled, still available. Can negotiable a bit.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price: 625 included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
I have a twag v3 OM 2 pin with Oyaide 3.5mm straight jack. It was a gift from my friend. I don't have any good CIEM to pair with it so I need to let it go. You can save 115 from buying a new one   Price included shipping. Paypal on buyer or gifted.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time. 
You got pm'ed.
I have pair of Sennheiser HD600 with original cable + 6.3mm adapter, but lost the box and other paper. I will include the Canare cable to make it up, which improve the clarity of HD600. Not looking for trade at the moment. Price: 250 included shipping in US. Paypal fee on buyers or gifted. Pics will be updated later.
Is this still available? You got pm.
I want sell my AK120 in pristine condition that I rarely use, everything included, just updated to the new version 1.42. The 2 film protectors (screen and back) still attach to the player. No scratch, no dings, no error, work flawlessly.   Price: 625 included shipping in USA. Paypal fee on buyer or gifted. Prefer shipping in USA. I will only ship international on buyer expense.   P/S: Only pm me if you have serious intention to buy, that will save both of our time.