Posts by king8888

Oh, because I saw the 1st pic, you have the long adapter. I dont know if you still have it.
I am interested. Does your cable come with the 3.5 adapter? Or I need to buy it separately?
What version is your jh16? Old version or freqphase?
AK100/120 dock and remote are brand new, still sealed with the plastic wrap: 120usd   Twag v2 with oyaide L jack: SOLD   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
UM Mentor CIEM: mint condition, everything included, still under warranty: 850usd   Shure se845: mint condition, bought from earphonesolution: 800   Phonak 122: mint condition, everything included: 80usd   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
Sony ZX1: mint condition (like new), everything included, will come with a free cruzerlite case: SOLD   Sony F885 white: have screen protector and plastic films around the device, so no scratch, but a small dent at the bottom right corner, work flawlessly: 200usd   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Plus: works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch, no defect: 320usd (shipping fee will splitted since the box is too big, or if you dont want the box, I will cover the whole shipping fee)   Apex glacier: works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch: 400usd   Price included shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
update for more thing for sale
It is 16g.
It is the charging dock for AK100/120.