Posts by king8888

does it have other ear tips?
what is the serial number of your T1?
AK100/120 dock and remote are brand new, still wrapped with the plastic wrap. Got them extra. Need to sell them for my medical bill.   Also, you will get a free brown leather case and Jason Mars album too.   I sell it as a combo, so you will save lots of money and still get the brand new dock and remote like you get at the store.   Price included shipping, paypal fee on buyers.
Hi everyone I would like to sell my noble k10. I am the 2nd owner. Everything included, I have re-terminated the cable with neutrik jack for treble enhancement. Also, I can include a whiplash twag v3 for only 200usd. So many people ask why do I sell this. Well, it is because I am getting married and I need fund for the wedding. Price included shipping in USA. Paypal fees on buyers or gifted. Pics will update later.
I won't say K10 is superior to JH16. They win each other on different aspects. K10 is more musical, less source sensitive while Jh16 is more engaging and lively (stage use). I use jh16 for pop music and k10 for ballad. Roxanne's sound is too thick, I would think of senn HD650.
I have owned Roxanne custom, JH16 non FP, and noble k10.   For me, JH just steered to a different sound signature. I found the Roxanne very muddy, even with my super bright combo ZX1 + apex glacier. Roxanne is lack of engaging feeling and not lively as JH16. Compare to JH16, I would say Roxanne is a let down.   Roxanne vs K10, Roxanne just 1 level below in term of clarity and brightness.
The dacmagic plus is 2 yrs old, bought directly from Amazon. It works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch, no defect. Everything included.   I am looking for an urgent sale. So no low baller here.   300usd shipped, no question asked.
yes it is, the xlr balance out put is on behind.
The dacmagic plus is 2 yrs old, bought directly from Amazon. It works flawlessly, no dent, no scratch, no defect. Everything included.   I am looking for an urgent sale. So no low baller here.   Shipping will be split if you want to get the outer box, or if you dont want the box, I will cover the whole shipping. Paypal fee on buyers.
How about shure se846?