Posts by jmvdigital

Sorry flusch. Sold to someone else. I never heard back from you. 
Shipped and paypal for $1050 in the US. $1100 anywhere else.  
On second thought, I'm going to skip the trades and just go straight for paypal. Thanks all. 
SOLD!
I am!   http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/563581/fs-shure-srh840#post_7621559
Update: The Monster cable is the M650i. Retails at $60. Added photos. Includes original packaging as well.
These closed headphones are in mint condition. Includes original packaging, instruction manual, 1/4" adapter and spare set of ear surrounds in case you wear out the originals. Great sounding 'phone, no wear or scratches.   Does not include shipping or Paypal. 
Mint pair of Denon AH-D5000 over-ear closed headphones. No scratches or wear. Approximately 100 hours of listening on them. Purchased in late November 2010, so they are still under warranty. Includes original packaging and manual. Edit... changed out the photos, these are mine.   Does not include shipping or Paypal fees. 
Selling my awesome Meier-Audio Corda Concerto headphone amp and matching Stage DAC. Both in mint condition. Less than a year old (edit: purchased in December 2010). Still has well over a year on the warranty. Bought straight from Jan Meier in Germany, new. Includes original shipping boxes and instruction manuals. I'll also throw in my Monster M-Series 24k gold-plated turbine RCA interconnects.   This system sounds amazing. Has approximately 100-150 listening hours...
Nothing else to add?