Posts by Fozzie

Hi Guys,   I need a recommendation for a new compact portable headphones under $130. My music source will be portable audio player (I have a portable amp, but I don't use it all the time).   I read some reviews on the forum about some models but still not sure which of them will be the best choice for me. I mainly listen to Vocal Trance and I do like bass.   So far this is my list to choose from -   AKG 518DJ JVC S400/S500 KOSS DJ100 AT...
Back with an update.   Phiaton replay my mail, according to them if my phone supports BT v3.0 or higher I can play lossless audio without losing quality.     Thanks all 
I sent an email to Phiaton asking them about it. Thank you  
I did some reading, the AptX technology comes with BT v2.1 (3MB/s) the BT v3.0 has x8 the v2.1 bandwidth (24MB/s) so I think it's more than enough to deliver hi-quality lossless audio, am I wrong ?  
I know that my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) have BT v4.0 and AptX. I think that the Phiaton doesn't have it (but they support BT v3.0).   I'm not sure that AptX IEMs even exist yet...     http://www.phiaton.com/products/phiaton/EARPHONES/PS_20_BT/?cat=2&id=19
Hi guys,   I'm looking for decent wireless IEMs for workout at the gym.   My main IEMs are Shure SE535. When I workout i'm using the SoundMagic PL-50 and I want to replace them with wireless BT set.     Any recommendations ?     What do you think about the Phiaton PS 20 BT ?     Thanks
It worked   Thanks ClieOS!  
Hi guys,     Is it normal that turning the volume up/down makes noise (like changing the channel in an old radio) in the E11 ?     Thanks
What about DealExtreme ? Do they sell authentic FiiO products ?   I bought from them Fiio E5.
This is so beautiful