Posts by CantScareMe

Try phonak 112 (grey / black filters). Awesome.   If you want something ultra-awesome go the one step further and the phonak 232's will no doubt impress. A 200hr burn in is needed (worryingly large improvement from burn in!).     (plus I think you meant to title the thread 'Newbie!')
Hi mate - please don't get them senn buds. They're not good at all.   Please refer to this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-307-iems-compared-inear-stagediver-2-stagediver-3-added-12-23-13-p-829      If you're looking for headphones for running/jogging, then that function should be more/as important as sound quality. That's what I would feel anyway.  I've come across these ones and they're...
 I reckon people who want to buy it are waiting for the boxing day sales to start - 10% (at least) off everything in store. Save a cool £2k. I remember that same floor used to have a snooker table selling for £1,000,000. Pretty sure the person who bought it did so in the sale period!!
Just bought a 1/8 to 1/4 impedance adapter. Need less gain on an amp.   Should be good.    Thanks for this thread btw WiR3D.
Until you can't answer the question: 'Which pair do I listen to now?'
You need a warm sounding headphone with ear space, pads, definitively larger than the mdr 1r.    Closed or open? If open then something like the beyer dt880/990 or similar variants would be a good choice. 
Oh right. Completely missed it then!
Hopefully it isn't comfort - It'll be hard to get more comfortable than the mdr 1r with full size headphones!
I visitied Harrods last week and they said they know nothing on the ED5. They'll be getting a ED12 sometime in the new year though.     Spotted the £20k Black Widow headphone. Apparently nearly bought by a 20 something Asian girl but her mother wisked her away.   What headphone is this? Plus, where is it in store??
I'm still waiting for a closed Grado to show up.   Like an official one... you know....