Posts by CantScareMe

Love them pictures...though that's a dangerous spider I think. 
Probably took them less than half an hour to make that headphone sound better. Some solder a screwdriver and probably (if you like jeremy clarkson) a hammer too.
Execs: 'We need something to boost our Music division. What should we do?'.  Tim: 'Beats me.'    Sorry, had to quote this from the web. Borderline cheesy/funny. I think it's cheesy
Yep, Wow!!   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27613243    Most read on BBC...cos apple and beats are both kind of popular...
 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oyaide-HPC-35HD598-Premium-Headphone-Lead-Cable-1-3m-Sennheiser-HD598-Ultrasone-/300958762333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46128a455d   That's the one I got. Just in ebay type in 'ultrasone oyaide' and them are the types of cables that pop up. The connector to the headphone on one end is the same and on the other there's a choice of 1/4 or 1/8 inch. Think that the cable comes in two lengths - I've the shorter length.
Cheers mate.   Leaving room for evolving and changing impressions is a good thing I find, so yea, take your time!
Actually, now that you mention it, a touch softer/supple with mine too. Probably cos I tangle it up sometimes.    M-13, you've got the Dx90 and the x5 right. I was waiting for ibasso to patch it up completely (usb dac to work on 64 bit systems for example), but will be getting one soon I reckon. Might get the x5 too.    Anyway, can you provide some sort of comparison between them, with the sig pro please?   If you have earlier in the thread, can you point me to it.
 Yea. Once the Dac works and is tried and tested (via a few firmware upgrades) I should be getting this.About time I gave my minerva mi-pro customs something better than my sgs/c3. They deserve it too, cracking earphones. Love them to bits.
Cheers
Yep. It's actually easy to hear and with there being no excuse not to A/B test, forming that conclusion was straightforward.    I guess you could always give it back if you don't like the difference or can't notice it. Got to also say that i've never been a fan of the stiffness though!