Posts by CantScareMe

Ludovico Einaudi.   My favourite artist of all time!
If I were to have two flagships then one will have to be a closed back. And I mean properly closed back, ideally portable.    My T1's and T5p's actually act and fulfill that duo role quite well. The T1's a nice open headphone and the T5p's a great open sounding heavily isolating closed back. Both headphones are not that amp picky and their sound signature complement each other well (though not in an opposite'ish kind of way). For more variety then I replace the T5p's...
 The W3000ANV look the best though. Agree? If I had the money I'll have this headphone for decorative purposes in my room (the odd occasional listen would be allowed).
Awesome write up.    The 232's are perhaps my all time favourite headphone. Don't know where I'd be without them to be honest.   I want to get customs quite soon though meaning that I found your review very useful!
 So I read the whole threadFunny - I was about to do the same thing. I read the first post and skipped to the last. Bad habit nowadays :) I've come across this resolution stuff before and the math/validation here is solid in my opinion. With two files of the exact same recording/mastering, my ears have never been able to tell a difference. 
The phonak 112's would be good enough then. Very small, light and perfect for those with fit problems.    Basically if one is having fit issues with these phonaks, then no iem is going to fit (custom molds might be different).
Try phonak 112 (grey / black filters). Awesome.   If you want something ultra-awesome go the one step further and the phonak 232's will no doubt impress. A 200hr burn in is needed (worryingly large improvement from burn in!).     (plus I think you meant to title the thread 'Newbie!')
Hi mate - please don't get them senn buds. They're not good at all.   Please refer to this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-307-iems-compared-inear-stagediver-2-stagediver-3-added-12-23-13-p-829      If you're looking for headphones for running/jogging, then that function should be more/as important as sound quality. That's what I would feel anyway.  I've come across these ones and they're...
 I reckon people who want to buy it are waiting for the boxing day sales to start - 10% (at least) off everything in store. Save a cool £2k. I remember that same floor used to have a snooker table selling for £1,000,000. Pretty sure the person who bought it did so in the sale period!!
Just bought a 1/8 to 1/4 impedance adapter. Need less gain on an amp.   Should be good.    Thanks for this thread btw WiR3D.