Posts by donunus

They changed a little. They got a little more defined when I tried them 24 hours after burn in but then I put some electrical tape on the bowls and they are mad right now. Awesome!
My RS2is just got seriously awesome after putting some electrical tape around the bowls. Luvin it! Now in love with Grados again.
Electrical tape sounds better than scotch tape IMO. Richer bass impact
oh and add to that, I will get into buying a jillion pads again for different configs :)
Just got my rs2is yesterday for a really good price. 35% off sale brand new. I was a little disappointed at the thin washed out sound. I put a loop of songs and the isotek burn in disc. After 24 hours, the washed out treble became defined and became blacker between notes. Bass is a little better but it could be just due to the change in the highs. Thinking of getting a tube amp for them to fatten the bass... maybe a vali. I think I'll add a vali to cart right now LOL
Just got some rs2is on sale 35% off. A little on the thin side sonically... Burning them in now. Cant wait to see how they flesh out
waiting on some sr60e and rs2i... want to see if the new improvements on the 60e can touch an old I version at a higher league. I miss zem Grados regardless of all the bad press they get technically speaking.
meaning the kef is in a league above it in sound?
Greeni, the beyer facebook page is the place to ask for service, They reply very fast and I'm sure they would have even replaced your cans with a brand new pair like they did with mine even for channel imbalance issues.
Yes, Different sources can do that. I agree with you there.