or Connect

Posts by donunus

It now works with a USB hub. The sound is slightly less dynamic though maybe due to power degradation. I'll buy a powered hub and see what happens.
and by the way, its not even showing up anywhere in device manager or under the sound drivers.
I need to try a USB hub but I am seriously doubting that it is the issue. Can someone chime in with their experience with the modi and windows 10?
I got this reply from schiit.... The original Modi does not have drivers, it should operate driverless. I would be sure it is still selected as your output device in both the OS and your playback software. In addition you can test the Modi with a USB 2.0 powered hub and also check that USB port power management is disabled in Windows 10. If you have not already update all your drivers. Nick T Schiit Tech Based on that, it seems no drivers were changed but it is not...
My modi isn't working anymore now that I installed windows 10. I wonder if there is a driver I can force install to make my modi work again.
My modi isn't working anymore now that I installed windows 10. I wonder if there is a driver I can force install to make my modi work again.
Yup, thats the first thing I tried. Probably due to the fact that the files are protected AACs.
Its just the Spanish term for the Philippine Islands
On the i models, I felt the 60 had better bass than the 80 as well. I felt the 80s to be a little loose and boomy :D
Well, almost all grados RS1 going down have small incremental differences so if you didn't do a side by side comparison, it's understandable as to why you thought the e and i versions sound the same. As for me, I feel the sr60e is great. In fact, I find them to be more musical against the RS2i both using tape modded L Cush Bowl pads.