Posts by fischeraudio

Full-range is not limited at both ends in any way.About one, but he was a big one!
Site must be ok now =)
Oh r-r-right. Somebody forgot to pay for hosting. Sorry for inconvenience, we will fix it today, after I bash some people
Well, I can say that TBA indeed reminds Tandem in sound signature. To what extend - it is individual :)
Good news everyone!   Promised long time ago, our first triple armature earphone is finally released!     When we started working on this model, nobody could imagine that it will lead to a 3 years development journey. We tried a lot of different approaches, and several new projects was born in the process. But this is another story for another time. For TBA, we wanted something special, something that is not present at the BA market today. But special does not...
  They will mostly fall in the 100-200 price range. More info will be there soon :) Possibly we will do woodie or both versions, still deciding. Two headphones might be costly to send around.
Also a small announcement. We are deciding to try a loan tour of FA-003Ti, as we are getting plenty of requests for a review sample. I know I asked it before, but it was a bit messy, so lets try again.   Anyone interested, including people who already mailed us before (and most likely did not get a reply) please toss a mail to Sergey - serge@fischeraudio.com with title "FA-003Ti loan tour request"   In the mail please insert link to your profile on head-fi...
Yes they fit. They will be available to buy on fischer-products soon
This is actually our inside chart, we shared with some folks who asked about wood. It will be posted on the web-site... Sometime. It is based on several people's subjective listening tests, done in our office, and then averaged. To a certain extent, I think yes. But do not forget that cup geometry a driver specifications will have a large affect on that too. We have plenty FA-002w cups in stock, and they works just fine for 003Ti, so we will continue to sell them.
I wonder it too =) I need to check who promised it to you it two weeks, cause it possibly will be a bit longer, closer to 3 weeks.