Posts by barid

That's pretty disappointing.  Personally this was the most expensive piece of audio equipment I have ever bought, and I'd be really angry if something that blatant happened with my unit.  Thousands of dollars and they forget to include manual/remote.  Ultimately though its easily fixable and not a huge problem, just sad for a quality standpoint.  I guess this stuff happens all the time across every industry, but I have noticed it a lot more since getting into...
Nothing is really going to beat the fun visceral slam of your d5000. You can get better clarity and separation with other gear, but the d5000s were one the most 'fun' phones ive tried. Im guessing you'll miss that attribute with EDM if you move up to another headphone.That being said, the audeze sound is also pretty nice. Any of those models might be your next option.
So im fairly ignorant to the new models. The w3 was definitely not flat...and i assumed the w30 was just the progression of that model. Is this not the case? I had read the w4 and w40 were similar.
 Don't give them any more ideas.
Yeah a t2 clone would be amazing. I think even a clone would be too pricey for me now though:(
 I saw one on the FS forums within the last few days.  I believe negura was selling his pair. 
Yes and no. There are some very nice models above 1k. But also like a previous commenter said, there are many nice models for $300 (hd600). I think its worth the money, but i never recommend higher priced models to people who havent demo'd or gotten their feet wet first.
To the OP, if you are deciding between 535's and w4:   I find the shure to sound sweeter, more colored (the mids have this very rich tone), and more fatiguing.  The w4 is not as exciting (maybe a little blander) but i prefer its sound signature and comfort.  I can listen to the w4 for hours and its very good to my ears across many genres.  To be noted though, its slightly warm and bass punch its not its strong point.    Either are great iems, its just going to come to...
They do not need an amp.
I wasnt bashing you, i was agreeing with your statement.