Posts by HarlanDraka81

Good news, I will buy some tips from Earsonics as soon as they will be available. Anyway, I tried the sony hybrids, they are OK but a bit short so the fit is too shallow. BUT the Spinfits CP100 work like a charm, tried both the medium and large, they fit like a glove and i get a very good isolation.    I will probably also buy a pair of S-EM9 soon..
Perfect, so I will directly skip the startips and next stop will be Sony hybrids and Spinfits :)   I wonder why Earsonics don't provide normal s/m/l tips included..   Note on the build quality: They are extremely light and comfortable. Maybe they are as light as Westone w60. Plastic is not as good as the one used for Shure se846 or TOTL iems (but these are priced a fraction of TOTL Iems so..). I can imagine the shiny black plastic will eventually have light...
Started the tips rolling.   The nozzle dimension is in between the nozzle of the shure se846 and the nozzle of the ie8. JVC Spiral dots are too large for it. Later I will try sony hybrids or I will stretch my Westone startips.
From my brief listening the bass seem pretty fast and tight. Of course I will need to spend more time with them.   What I can say for sure is that from this first hour they impressed me much more than my Se846 and K3003 and my previous W60 and UM Pro 50.   P.S I hate the included tips though
Just received the ES3 and I'm testing them with an Audiofly red connected to the iMac at work.   First impressions (with the double flange included which I'm gonna change with spinfits as soon as I will get back at home):   The ES3 are very light and comfortable, the cable is soft and doesn't seem to have microphonics. They also look very nice.   Now sound.. I cannot believe these cost 399 Eur. Even with the double flange they sound amazing. Bass is there and has...
Just pulled the trigger and ordered the ES3. I'm looking forward to receive them and compare to my Shure 846 and the K3003.  If I'm gonna like the ES3 , I will also purchase the S-EM9 instead of the Westone W80.    This hobby is expensive     Quick question: How do you find the isolation of the ES3 and S-EM9 (with right tips)?
Thanks Twister, very accurate description :)   I'm looking forward for your review of the W80 
Hi Twister, can you compare the W80 to the Earsonic S-EM9?  From your listening, which one would you prefer?
Bought a pair of Westone W60 in mid October, after listening to them for a couple of times (at home) i found one of the faceplates with a small crack (as i was aware of the issue before purchasing them,i was very careful in screwing the faceplates in and i used the w60 very gently). Long story short, i sent them back to amazon for a refund and pulled the trigger on the W80 as i love the westone sound. I really hope the new faceplates of the w80 will be durable. I...
Thanks for your impressions! I'm actually waiting for my pair of H6 V2 to be delivered in a couple of days. I also have a pair of Oppo PM3 which i love. The only issue i have with the PM3 is that they are not very well driven by my iPhone and iPod touch. I have a question: how do you find the bass of the H6 V2 compared to the Oppo? (I didn't buy the V1 just because they were said to be bass light but i bought V2 as some people reported that they have more and  tighter bass...