Posts by legendcheater

Since i'm just an amateur hence i've asked my friend who is a professional to do that, but anw thank you for the warning :->
 You're the man (y). Thank you so much
Does anyone know how to open up these things? Mine has a problem yesterday and i think it's about the jack input in the headphone but apparently these thing can't be disassembled since there aren't any screw or sort of.
I think "fun" is an important aspect of headphones too. It gives you energy, power and feelings to pass the day. When listen too other "audiophile headphones", indeed that they will give you the real sound, the emotional sound, the "spectacular experience",... but they can't make you toe-tapping, fingers-flickin, headbanging or booty-shaking (lol)...I've been enjoyed my "high quality sound experience" in about 3 or 4 years although all of my previous headphones were just...
Today i've blindbought myself and i gotta say "damm the hype is real". Although the bass seems to be a little bit "shallow" compare to the XS, but overall i think Beats has totally done a great job from taking over the market from the V-Moda XS or the others. Totally worth 199$, or even more. Definitely a huge step forward from Beats. Highly recommended.
Well sir first thank you for your opinion. Idkw but audiophiles (generally) these days hate bassy sound. When the M-100 came out they were all like "woah these thing have too many bass" or "sound just for consumers not for audiophiles" or some sort like that. At that time, i didn't know anything about the M-100, so i decided to blindbought myself, and when i listened to those for the 1st time, i was like "holy crap wtf is this"... Cause imo the M-100's bass was just too...
Well i just sold my XS because i felt like i need some change and well this thing just appears in front of my eyes. I like warm, bassy-sounding headphones but with clarity and clearness, not some dark/dull-sounding like the Momentum On Ear. I've used the M-80, the M-100 and the XS, and now i want to try the Solo 2 although i before hated Beats's product. But consider that i don't have an opportunity to try them (there aren't any in my country), i'd like to ask u guys that,...
I would say the sound is much more balanced. When i plug the IM02 to my iP, it sound great, just suit my taste when the mid is clear and the treble is sparkle enough. When i plug the IM02 to my laptop, the sound change really different, like night and day. It just harsh imo, the treble is just too sharp therefore sibilant and hiss happens everytime. 
If V-moda announce the XS on the 25 of this month, i think they will allow us to order (or pre-order) only, and the headphone itself will arrive on April :D. Shiettt i just bought the IM02 and now i'm out of money now... 
Well in January i asked Val and he replied me that they will available in just a few more week :D. This is just a classic play from V-Moda, all of their products were out as the same as this: first there were a little bit of picture, then a little bit of information, then always "it will be out really soon". But really, that "soon" is a little annoying -_-   My friend works in the retail store and V-Moda informed him that in April the M-80 will be discontinued, replace...