Posts by legendcheater

I would say the sound is much more balanced. When i plug the IM02 to my iP, it sound great, just suit my taste when the mid is clear and the treble is sparkle enough. When i plug the IM02 to my laptop, the sound change really different, like night and day. It just harsh imo, the treble is just too sharp therefore sibilant and hiss happens everytime. 
If V-moda announce the XS on the 25 of this month, i think they will allow us to order (or pre-order) only, and the headphone itself will arrive on April :D. Shiettt i just bought the IM02 and now i'm out of money now... 
Well in January i asked Val and he replied me that they will available in just a few more week :D. This is just a classic play from V-Moda, all of their products were out as the same as this: first there were a little bit of picture, then a little bit of information, then always "it will be out really soon". But really, that "soon" is a little annoying -_-   My friend works in the retail store and V-Moda informed him that in April the M-80 will be discontinued, replace...
XS will be officially launched in April, according to a friend of mine. XS will replaced the M-80 and the V-80 totally.  Now we just have to wait....
Simply amazing. Thanks for the review 
For me i like a headphones that look good and sound good. And small for portability of course. I always wear them on the bus so i need them to be small, or people will see me with an different eyes lol.    The reason i really can't wait for the XS is because although i like the M-100, they're still a little too big for me. And i prefer the M-80 sound more than the M-100. But the M-80 can't fold like the M-100. It seems to be a tiny thing but for a guy like me, who travel...
Sadly no :(
Well i ask Val myself :D. He said that the XS will be so small that i couldn't even imagine :D. How exciting :D
The product will soon be released, just a few more weeks to come . From what i've heard from Val it DOES smaller than the M-100, but comes with a BETTER SOUND and BETTER FIT than the M-80.
Guys the XS has been updated in the V-Moda website.... but holy cow why does it cost 8888$....