Posts by jp11801

sale pending 
sold!!!
sale pending
pm replied
Pico Slim for sale in sliver, have original box and come with a mini usb cable for charging. Some scratches on the front ad back that can be seen in the photos.    Prefer paypal, not taking any trades at this time.    Prefer to work with a member here with good feedback and some history.  Thanks 
Up for sale is an Astell and Kern AK100 it has a few dings in the black anodizing that are difficult to see in the pics but wanted to call it out if that is important to you. Original box included.    Priced at less than half of new price. Prefer paypal payment from a member with good feedback and some history here. I am not looking for trades at this time.    Thanks for looking 
Apple iPad for sale version 2 MC916LL/A great shape except some light scratched on the back of the unit and one small dent on the middle lower left of the back. Original box and charger included. Paypal only and prefer to deal with established members here.    Shipping is $15 ups ground in the CONUS 
    Yes I'd argue that the NW-Z1 sound is deeper and wider in the soundstage with more top end extension (or emphasis) but I have not seen exaggerated sibilance. The 901 stage is flatter/narrower but the kids and bass have more meat to them. Reminds me of a Meridian (901) VS Ayre both are great but have different signatures. My impressions are mostly based on listening with JH13s and 16s although I have listened with my AT AD1ks as well And yes of all the DAPs I have tried...
X2 I love my NW-Z1 and think it easily bests the ak100 and rivals the 901 albeit with a different sound signature
thanks Radio Head I have seen that but believe a member of Team So FL (not me) has scooped this one up.    Still Looking