Posts by jp11801

bump with a price drop pa this is the 16gb unit 
Price Drop!    Up for sale is my Sony NW-ZX1 with an extra aftermarket usb cable and cruzerlight case. I also have the screen protector from sony on it as well (not the best job applying it (you could probably re do it. Purchased on Price Japan about a year ago. I love this unit but I am downsizing. The streaming capabilities of this unit is pretty amazing , it is pretty cool to tap into anything on your computer and stream high res to your dap while out on the...
Used 602, great sounding player. No power cable with this one just the player. The 602 can be charged from the mini USB connection and that is how I have been charging it. Prefer US sale for convenience sake and will ship UPS ground. Buyer to pay PP fee and shipping
Used 602, great sounding player. No power cable with this one just the player. The 602 can be charged from the mini USB connection and that is how I have been charging it. Prefer US sale for convenience sake and will ship UPS ground. Pics to be added later tonight
Hope to get to the next one! 
I'm out for the 26th due to a family obligation, have fun fellas
I'd love to attend and would bring Audio Technica AD2ks, Fetastic Amp, Ibasso DX90, Sony ZX-1 and potentially my Metic Halo ULN- 8 dac. 
I would attend either an Orlando or Tampa meet. Hosting meets is not really difficult as all you need is about $150 to secure a meeting room in a hotel, I've done this about a dozen times.    If this ever gets done I can bring my Metric Halo Dac, my Fetastic Amp and AT AD2ks along with a HiFiman 901 and Sony ZX1.
sale pending 
sold!!!