or Connect

Posts by Pingupenguins

Thanks for the kind words SonicV! Glad to hear you're enjoying the one of a kind balanced Q701's. 
 Thanks for the review Kahster! Definitely have been working hard to make sure the products I put out have coverage if anything goes wrong. First and foremost is making sure everyone is happy with their cable for years to come! 
  Forgot about that. I do expect apple will release a better product, but I doubt it will be to the same level as a dedicated audio company. I don't expect the beats to have anymore increased durability. Apple is the king of planned obsolescence. 
 Sorry for the late response, but thank you for the kind words and great review. :DIf you don't mind, I'll be taking a snippet from your post and put it on the Q website for others to see. 
 That's kind of a personal opinion thing. If you're asking sonically, then you could make a cable that is about 20ft long before you start running into interference issues on a shielded cable. But from pocket to head, I'd follow the status quo. I'm pretty sure large companies like westone and shure have dumped a lot of money into polling customers on the optimal cable length when this all first started happening. Mobile audio devices that is.  48" is good for most users....
 Man Fiio is always making crazy crap. Can't believe I haven't heard of this yet. I'll have to let customers know if they ask me about mic functionality. Great find guys. 
Nice work! Seems like you're quite the cable connoisseur. ;)
  If I remember correctly, I don't think Centrance has come out with a Universal Driver for the Win10 platform quite yet. :/ They have some support, but they are still working on it. Cogs of a small business turn very slowly ;) 
This thread exists? Hahahahaha!    To be fair, I have heard they are getting better and ever since Monster parted ways with Beats, you can get all that flash with better sound quality. But I think the biggest gripe with Beats is the price to performance. I remember back in the day, they had the Beats Pro and it was something like $500. It sounded good, but the fact of the matter was that you could get a $200 headphone for the same price, performance, and on top of that...
 Pretty easy to do. Just remove the pad and undo some screws and unscrew the driver cover. I've just been making these headphones single sided removable, but should be straight forward with putting a new cable on. No need to modify the gimbal to fit a socket.  Definitely plenty of space in the cup to fit various types of cable. Thin or thick, should all fit.