Posts by wilzc

Wonder how good will they perform vs Phonak 232
This is probably the slowest moving thread ever for a new-ish IEM. Lol Sleek's team has really been asleep for a few years I have seen one sa7 listed in the FS forums. Very interesting. Seeing as I've just lost my sm64.... I just might... But... Sleek...
As per title describes.   Lost my SM64 and sold off my HeirAudio 8.A   Looking for top tier replacements.
FS is a very well used ALO RX MKII   Price is low due to the fact that the batteries only hold charge for about 20mins.   I'm unable to source the replacement batteries for them as stupid Mauser only ships within USA   http://www.mouser.sg/ProductDetail/Ultralife/UBBP01/?qs=bAKSY/ctAC6uajF7UoG97A==   These are the batteries required.   Shipping & paypal excluded
The nozzle filter irks me.   They keep getting dislodged and stuck in my ears
First of all.   how do you prove that it fits the last 6 persons universally.   Secondly, didn't you purchase these for 160 CAD?  
And....
If only..  these were..  silver T___T
This is the cutest **** I've seen...
I need to make liquid some cash for extra spending on vacation.   As such I've got various IEMs for some spring cleaning sale!!   Audeo Phonak PFE 121 ---> USD 150 Perfect condition, full accessories, unopened pouches and tips   Ortofon EQ-5 ---> USD 150 Used condition, fonts faded.