or Connect

Posts by SAViii

aZn_plyR, the local hifi shop is moving to a different location. Therefore they are having a sale. With the exchange rate we have now, it is equivalent of roughly 320$.   CanadianMaestro, I got the same impression when I auditioned them as well. Did not think that they are worth it at its current MSRP. To me they sounded sort of awkward. But I am tempted because of the limited offer they now have:P But I guess you are right:) I am saving for a pair of customs for when I...
Hi,   I now have the opportunity to buy a HD700 for roughly 320$ on sale. I already have the HD800 and the HD650. I really enjoy the HD800 for most of my music, and my HE-500 and HD650 complement it really well in my opinion.   So I am wondering is it worth it? What will the HD700 give that the others can not?       My musical taste range from classical and folk to hip hop and EDM.
Thanks for the replies:)   Im guessing the dog pads are the ones in the link: https://www.mrspeakers.com/fostex-t50rp-headphone-accessories-comfort-upgrades?product_id=60?   For a long time I have thought about buying the T50RP to see what all the fuzz was about. Might go for a set of pads and a T50RP and try the pads on both. However, did not the T50RP sell for 75$ some time ago? just checked amazon and see they sell for 130$, and apparently list price of 199$...
So I have an K272HD which I love with folk/accoustic/singer songwriter music. At home I primarily use it with a WA2, and find the combination exeptional. I also use it with a TTVJ slim for a more transportable setup.   My question is what would be the next step upgrade wise?    The reasons why I love the K272HD is its midrange and the smooth treble. I dont need a headphone with more bass. While it is a closed headphone and I would primarily want to upgrade to a...