Posts by singha

Liked and followed as well!
I am the second owner of a pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 that are around 5 years old. This pair is made in Germany unlike the recent ones which are made in Ireland.   The headpads, cable (according to the original owner), and ear pads have been recently replaced. The come with the stock pleather pads, and the headphones with a brand new pair of velour earpads. The screws do show some rust and one of the Sennheiser logos are rubbing off slightly as shown in the pictures,...
The HD25SP has no where near the isolation of the HD25-II. The double headband gives you superior isolation but of course increased clamping force. With the Amperiors out, I've seen the HD25-II for around 100. If you get the HD25-SP you will just be wondering what you were missing.
  The cheapest CK10 I have been able to find was $350 at Audio Cubes. I had a sudden urge to rebuy them for nostalgic reasons. I tried emailing accessory jack in hopes that they were holding out since they had them for about 6 months after they were discontinued, but they said it was impossible to get one. At almost twice the price they used to be, I am not sure I can recommend them. With that said, I really do miss their treble. There is probably a reason you rarely see...
I am looking for a pair of westone 2 and 3, and possibly an etymonic ER-4. Please pm me with what you have.   I can buy your westone 2 outright but will probably need to trade and offer cash for the westone 3, and etys. I am willing to trade TF10, SRH940, mini^3, m50, HD25-1, HD595, brainwavz b2, and cash as needed to make this happen.
I’m selling many of my headphones to help pay for my rising tuition. I prefer to ship to US but will consider shipping internationally. Not interested in trades because money is the only reason I am selling. Shipping included but paypal fees are not.   Sennheiser HD600 – 9.5/10 condition. I am the second owner of this one year old stock headphone. In fantastic condition because it spent the majority of its time in a box. I have all parts including outer hard box and...
I have a Klipsch X10 that I am looking to trade or sell. There is about 40 hours on it and I have everything that came with it. I am looking for a comparable IEM (Gr07 with $50 of my cash, etc.).  Thank you for looking.   I will add photos if you force me.
I am looking to buy a SRH940 so please name your price. If you really do prefer a trade, I have both a HD600 and HD650 that I may be able to deal. They are both in mint condition.   If you have a SRH840, please name your price. I have a brand new Klipsch X10 that I would deal for a SRH840 or any similar IEM.    I really do prefer to buy or trade for a SRH940 and am willing to throw in cash as needed. I will settle for the SRH840 if I cannot get the 940. Thank you...
I bought both the X10 and the TF10. The X10 was the worst sounding thing I have ever heard out of the box. It took me a while to realize it was because the right ear was barely producing and sound. There goes my credibility for being and audiophile. Its a good thing Amazon's return policy is top notch. The TF10s were refreshing because I've been listening to my Re0s and CK10s so much I forgot what bass sounded like. TF10s definitely the an amazing all arounder.   I...
Looking for closed headphones that excel in mids and trebles with a good soundstage. I do not care about bass at all. Looking for a similar sound signature to CK10 or HD600. Comfort is important and isolation would be nice. I am looking to spend $100-300.   The m50 had too much bass and lacked the treble I was looking for. I also found it uncomfortable because i have a big head. HD25-1 had too small of a sound signature for me.   I was thinking SRH840 or 940, but...