Posts by GL1TCH3D

Arg T.T6-8 weeks without headphones is going to be toughAt least I got my order in and I'll be shipping out those impressions monday
Price is a lot more reasonable than concordia was offering
Very interesting!
Let me explain the title very quickly. A local audio store used to sell Stax and still has 1-2 leftover BRAND NEW pairs of the Stax SR007mk1 which IMO is superior to the mk2 for the following reasons: Faster sound / slightly more resolving. Better clarity in the treble. Not slow / bass heavy like the MK2+ I talked to the shop owner and he's willing to negotiate but right now the original price is set at $2500 CDN + TAX (~15%) and obviously shipping on top. I'm offering...
Unfortunately the Roxannes will likely be leaving me before this event takes place so unfortunately I can't bring much right now besides the AK120
That was my main issue =[Thanks for clearing it up. If I go the wizard route I'll be sure to be open about it. I haven't disliked any of the ones produced anyway =]
I'm not sure how specific I would have to make the instructions though =(
Arg! All these pictures of wizard designs T.T I'm wondering if I should get one and if so what to request =[
But I remembered them from Puella Magi Madoka Magica =(
I'm in the process of getting my impressions to Noble to have them remolded so it'll be a while before I can get a direct comparison and keep in mind there's a difference between Universal fit and the customsI've been at school almost this entire time unfortunately =SI'd like to take proper pictures for this listing so I haven't been able to put any up (since I haven't even been home long enough)Will try and get some up on Friday