Posts by GL1TCH3D

Well after weeks of waiting it seems Angie never responded to my complaint about the carbon fiber defect and the one time I tried calling them, no answer I've also been having the problem that every time I take my Universal Roxanne's out the eartips stays in my ear. It's getting annoying and I'm worried it'll get stuck too far in at some point
Damn! I wanted to try the W3000anv T.T
Looking to get a pair of the Bushmills x Grado Headphones! Send me your offers! I live in Canada so if you could include shipping costs that'd be great/
How long does it take you to receive a response?I sent an email sunday because of the poor carbon fiber faceplate and a friend sent one about the delays on his customs since they told him on March 10th they would ship soon >.>Neither of us got a response yet
Definitely enjoying the universals a lot more with the double flange tips and my Sansa Clip Zip!
I'm supposed to meet with dleblanc tomorrow to try some of his various sampler tips that he's accumulated.I would pull the trigger on a ZX1 but if a new, more improved model comes out I'd no doubt lose a lot on the resaleI think with the right DAP and tips I could seriously enjoy these but right now comfort for my right ear is non existent (I guess my right and left ears are a bit different. My right ears is a bit larger and doesn't seem to even seal with a lot of the tips...
I enjoyed the mids of the se535 but the treble was definitely not the strong point for me.Lack of life is definitely one of the reasons I no longer own the HD800I would also agree that the newer 007 is darker sounding but the mk1 is brighter than the newer version.It could very well be that my ears just don't accommodate the roxannes well and this leads to poor sound delivery? I'll be trying lots of new tips tomorrow.Also my friend is supposed to receive his custom version...
To date: The SR007mk1I only owned the mk2.5 but trying it with my friend's custom designed amp was the most pleasurable experience with audio I've ever had.I enjoy the mk1 more (faster sound, better treble) so it's no doubt that on the same amp, being very similar, the mk1 would perform spectacularly with the added benefit of being more inline with my preferences.That being said, the Abyss headphones I tried at SSI this past weekend on the Woo WA5 also impressed me with...
It's unfortunate because while I enjoy a nice punchy bass, have dark / rolled off treble is a definite turn off for me.Anyway I'll play around with different DAPs and amps if I end up keeping them.I know returning earbuds is always a big fuss so I'm not expecting to get a full refund for this mishap.Here's the smudge: [[SPOILER]]
So like robm said I have the universals and it's definitely a thick sound The treble definitely rolls off / feels dark Trying them on brighter amps helps (WA7 was fun) After playing around with tips, at some point one of the tips got stuck in my ear which was a nuisance >,> One of the nuts came with paint scratched off while one carbon fiber faceplate was smudged. And I put the bass to neutral setting most of the time. The treble is still rolled off and overall the sound...