or Connect

Posts by bowei006

Wait what?  I always thought you were a 100% Tsugumi fan...... dayum. That Onodera comment was aimed at getting some Best Girl wars started... *sad panda*   Which reminds me as to how I would have never took you for someone to like the show Nisekoi have you not had this conversation many times in the last year. What attracts you to this show so much as opposed to all the other rom-coms out there? I'm sure you realize that the manga has been [[SPOILER]] whereas other...
  +100 to bad taste At least Charlotte...but Houki???!!!....
 +1  Please don't tell me we are having Best Girl wars in here Because if it is. IT'S ON! Kosaki best girl!
Almost accidentally gave myself a concussion reading your post  I have a rolly chair. I sait on it so that my butt was sitting on top of the backrest and feet on the chair seat. Had the no tilt locking mechanism locked. Cheap school chair. It unlocked all of a sudden and I fell backwards towards my bookshelf.  Fell sideways with my last ounce of panda strength. I guess I'm a ninja  Anyway CPUs with Turbo Boost don't Turbo it up all the time as much as some would like. They...
Pretty good AMV for Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso     THERE ARE SEMI SPOILERS IN THE AMV. It moves fast so you may not notice. But it may lessen the feel of the show as it has many of the critical moments in the video         This one featuring ALDNOAH ZERO and VALVRAVE THE LIBERATOR is much better imo. SUPER SPOILERS IN VIDEO           This one was quite funny. It's a Fake Plot AMV. Some scenes may be slightly spoilerish. But most of it is based on a fake plot the...
It's really weird seeing replies to my reply that are actually agreeing to them than to offer a counter point. Throws me off every time man lol
They've really improved themselves mate
Give the model mate :) It depends on what rig you currently have on what to upgrade.  I'm just so happy I never got myself a EVO 840 in my desktop rig. The update didn't really fix it
Been playing Fear 2 Project Origins lately     I really don't like the gunplay. Very weak   I know I know. Some of you here may have fond memories of good gunplay. But seriously, go back and play it. You'll find it to be very saddening how un-effectual it really is.    Horrible AI....seriously
So does the new Macbook  Only difference being that ASUS advertised the Turbo speed and then at the very end of the description placed the actual speed You can't really rely on Turbo Speed. It doesn't sustain it, and general operations won't be using tha tperformance.   Yeah, I'm holding out as well. I'm setting aside $450 for a new Gaming Desktop though. My PC uses a CPU from 2008 Estimated Specs: CPU: Intel Skylake i5 Motherboard: Skylake Z series ChipsetRAM: 8GB...