or Connect

Posts by bowei006

...Audeze went bankrupt.....
what show is this?Also......Alex left Audeze......
oh ...i know.  hyouka is really really good Titanium. Makes it sound nice. flower dance is really good yep...she has the airhead disease ...it maybe says that you found so many problems with them that you had to watch them twice? OreGairu S2...ftw
I won't be watching that sh ow. I watched KinMoza mainly because of its popularity and to cheer me up during finals week. God...Isla in Plastic Memories is too fantastic.  I'm only on ep 8 still...so no spoilerz. 
 It's too...buttery and cute Dang! We've been talking about DJ Owkawari for like 3 years here Micey!!! We need to Steve Jobs-ify you asap!
Reminds me to finish watching Kininiro Mosaic  
Expected? More like...it's a law....a law of anime that is.  I'm reading the Gate JSDF manga now and I finally get what people are complaining about the anime. The manga is like watching Louis CK do a skit. It's hilarious and light-hearted for most of it...but man...the serious tone that overlaps most of it gets brought out frequently in between the jokes. The anime seems to be the super abridged family-friendly version of the manga series as the people are saying though. 
I'm not too big of an aero nut....but man that first ep 0 of the new Gatchaman Crowds Insight     The JSDF Air wing's own F-15 modification fighters were breaking the laws of physics and capabilities like 8 mins in lol.   They were exhibiting rear Z-axis movement that is only capable of from planes with thrust vectoring technology. And even then, not to the level of what the show was featuring.      .....yep...i understand this means nothing and is a show...but...
 God that looks great....wish I could have real sushi as well
 WOO! I'm at about 100 and haven't finished it yet lol another thing we agree on. Fantabulous gameLogitech FTW