Posts by bowei006

and movie 4 right after it as movie 3 was delayed but movie 4 wasn't. Meaning both are coming out very close to each other YESSSHSHH
yep, certainly a product of its time without a doubt Dang, I don't really care for the Surfaces personally. Popular and not bad, but I need a lot more power personally to go through the day PRobably going to get a gaming laptop as my next computer  Only problem is carrying it around and using it will of course be a major pain in the butt. lol. Who decided to buy thousands of copies of Speed Racer thinking they would sell!?
It's a nice watch imo, but nothing major. I would say its mainly popular as, just like Gundam did, it ushered in an era and generation of anime watchers that are the current generation of people around right now. And also was something that revamped the fan subbing era to make it as inclusive and deployed as it is today If you've seen him in Ore Monogatari then you'll be like WUUUUUT His abilities are really nice
 *blushes back* Yeah, im liking Ore Monogatari a lot as wellI gatcha. I never figured you would be the type to like that show. The main reason I did like Hyouka was due to the nice relationship between the MC and fMC. Sadly the new show doesn't have that dynamic The old original series? It's not really a Steins Gate. It does get a bit more going but nothing too major. 
nah You and your glasses fetish lol
  Is that a picture of your waifu or something on your desk facing you 24/7? lol  
 Dang nice. You bought it for full price!?HEATHEN! -Sent from Macbook Pro
Just saw Kiniro Mosaic ep 2   So fluffy .....   Me smurking the entire time lol
@jgray91 My cowriter will be reviewing the Creative units btw
When I have time :D  I thought you lived in the middle of nowhere?nice mug lol :D I've had way too many similar mornings of 'one more episode' lol