or Connect

Posts by bowei006

That was such a ninja post.
  I don't think S2 of Angel Beats will happen.
Yeah. You should spoiler tag that man  [[SPOILER]]
Just finished Plastic Memories     Dang..well now I'm sad
You don't 'technically' need it. You can definately go with something more budget oriented but the X5-2 is a nice kit if you have the dough for it.  I've honestly had it for a while  .......just forgot I had it....and didn't open it for quite a while lol
 Just enough actually. While loud, I can still 'listen' to stuff when I pump the X5-2 to 120 on H gain. This indicates that for older tracks where the action happens well below the noise floor. The X5-2 may not have the oomph to amplify it loud banging rock for the HE-400S  This doesn't mean that the X5-2 doesn't have the power to give older songs enough amplification to be loud enough for enjoyment. But it stops there and won't go into 'loud loud' territory. Which is fine...
Ugu........... My car has too small windshield to fit any additional decroative stuff in it. I was originally going to put a Gundam Model in the middle console as decoration. Obviously it's joints and all that would be perma glued. But alas...couldn't happen
I only heard the HE-400 briefly  so I do not remember them too well. But I do like the HE-400S.  Using X5-2 as USB DAC right now with HE-400S as headphone. Watching movies and what not...... 
  Listening to the X5 Second Gen with the HE-400S  Beautiful stuff!
Y U NO FAT ENUF yep....story of my life.  But I got a car so that's all that matters. Driving all dem female pandies