Posts by bowei006

its mine      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
one more page!
Yep, the link mentions that little bit from Carnival Phantasm. Anyway, the people at Sakura Con were able to see 3 weeks worth of UBW ....
[[SPOILER]]   Very good episode. 
 awwwww crap, it's about to happen
Just watch Dungeon Hookup. I mega dropped Re Kan   Lol, I can't even get past my embarassment to walk near those things  Isn't that...Adam?wooooot
And the show I was expecting in the place of Dungeon Hookup to be good was Renkan   Renkan sucked so hard. Super low production values and ditzy characters.    The LN for Dungeon Hookup won an award and LN readers like it quite a bit. So yeah, I see the big budget now. Will definately be watching. Very interesting stuff
Just saw ep 1 of Is It Wrong ot Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon     And like a lot of people are saying online   It's not bad   It's actually well over expectations being something of a mix of ALO-SAO/Sacred Blacksmith and even a tad bit of NGNL   Very good production values, world building and scenes of plot and character development. 
So fricking hype for the new episode of Yahari Ore!!!   WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT   Click to poi http://anohito.tw/poi/
 CR pretty much got most of what I wanted to watch