Posts by bowei006

Military tech is also interesting from a BOOM BOOM point of view.    As for Ichigo 100%. The manga is where it is at. I've re read it probably 4 times in my life at about two year intervals. Still one of my favorite manga of all time. 
 Yeah, the eyes, eyelashes and facial proportions were very dis orienting for me.  Yeah, we know Borisu. .Especially from all the VNs you play with crazy dismembered lolis in them  Yeah, not really historical accurate. More that I just wanted to bring up the bayonets and just rant more than anything.   You're the odd one out Yeah, did enjoy Demi chan quite a bit. Looking forward to more.    I did like Demi Chan a lot but I'm not so sure about the maid dragon anime. The PVs...
 GB? Poi

The in anime art is not as cringey/scary as the promo pictures though. Tanya is actually sorta cute in the anime whereas the promos look like an 80year old scary doll.
Seiren Episode 1:   Loving it already. I'm a sucker for anime like this. We are in for 12 episodes and we are getting three heroines this time (out of what seems to be a total of 6 or 7  from the OP scene). It's been confirmed that we will be getting 4 episodes per heroine to fill up all 12 episodes :D   IF it does well, we can expect probably a S2 with the rest of the heroines adapted.    I loved Kimikiss, Amagami, Ichigo 100%, and Hatsukoi Limited so this one...
 The default notes (solid colored) all generally require a strum (center) to hit them and this rule pretty much follows for most of the game. The differences then are that there are special times in guitar where you can leverage the vibration already caused by the current 'strum' and continue to move your hands to different notes such that you get those to play too without an extra strum. Those notes show up here with a light center which alerts the user that as long as...
 Always good to give a show a try right? The VA for that show was also Madoka and Kayo from Erased  Yeah, Seiren is indeed a waifu paradise. I'm enjoying it Nice!   I'm hyped about  Chaos;Chield (Chaos;Head was crap but I'll give this a watch) Fuuka (have been reading the manga) KonoSuba S2 (yesssssssssssssssssssssssss) Little Witch Academia (hella yeah) Masamune Revenge (sounds interesting) Seiren (I was a massive fan of Amagami SS and Hatsukoi Limited and of course...
  skip to 1:40 for new AMD talk   part 2: https://youtu.be/dkGjtnljjAw?t=2m20s