Posts by bowei006

What? Do you think he is Mr. Money Bags? Ok Maybehe is
Call the po po
  Astrotec. Is this some rising dragon? Perhaps. But the Astrotec we are concerned with here is a China-based company manufacturing affordable audio products. This review concerns one of their newest offerings, the $165 Astrotec Lyra Open-Back IEM. Situated in China, the details of the company are quite murky. It’s hard to nail down who actually makes the decisions or even official product specifications. Basically, finding a valid source is difficult. Despite the...
Finish the hell outta it or restart the series
It's a much easier thing to watch like you say Just sit back and enjoy the roses.
At least Death Note, Clannad, Toradora are on the list without scrolling down though? Sadly.......HOW THE HELL do you Germans vote Clannad higher than After Story? Seriously, After Story is below Clannad Now that is the highest crime your people have committed in my books.  This should be a crime against humanity *I got my SS present today,but please don't send the S.S to my door ;) 
  I had to unfortunately open it today as I'm leaving in two days (1500 km away to home).  DAYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
    This gold platted laptop. As the entire outside is gold, it becomes a semi conductor in itself and gets an exponential increase in processing coolness power
I see u got rikkun Did he include the drinks as well?LolSo many people getting figurines lolMine just cameSorry SS personI don't live in this town over break so I won't be able to bing it with me to open on Xmas.I'll unfortunately have to do it before I leave
School Days was memorable as well