or Connect

Posts by bowei006

The wait is worth! Plus I like to have all my long term stuff at my real house if you get what I mean :)
It's plot man....a whole lotta plot.
 I completely forgot about it! Thanks Rikkun. I'll have to find out what it is in 2 months though as I am away from home right now 
 KonoSuba hehe
 Trump worries me yes. And so it is the people's job to try and elect someone who can best lead. But of course, as great as this sounds, it is also democracy's greatest flaw. As Winston Churchill once stated "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.". The personal attacks and taking away from the real tough questions are actually what happens on the international scale as well. Politics between great nations like the...
Handshake not verified. Pulse was off.   Sensible or not, this is democracy manifest. As much as I do not care for Trump, I support the idea of his running for the POTUS seat using the Republican ticket. I do not agree with him, but will respect that he nonetheless is a choice of the American people. The base of the country itself was on the principle of the 'people's man' who hears their voices and unites them. Him being an odd-ball, non incumbent, and people's man who...
He's saying in moorese-ani-bruh code that he is willing to sell his liver for pachinko machines that he will then win on to buy the book.    You need to blink back in the same language to give confirmation or else the secure handshake will fail without correct client acknoledgment at the right clock cycle. 
 So much plot that episode......Do you need someone to help with interntional shipping?
 Dang, I honestly did not notice haha  Trump is trump. Effective at media and mobilizing the masses on his campaign. With him as the top Republican candidate right now, I don't expect myself to switch parties :) Unfortunately I agree. Her past history with lobbyists and 'dynasty' pretty much is just unfortunate and sad when you look at it. But she may be the best the USA has got this round. She's not on a 'high' ground in any way BUT, what she is doing isn't new from any...
Haha, a little too old.  I'm checking out The West Wing right now.  It's an interesting election. Pretty much between a rock and a hard place for EVERY single delegate on the table. I don't care what people say about Obama but he at least held a more moderate common ground to unite American opinion over. All three of the main-line candidates with focus and mention (Clinton, Sanders, Trump) have things that make them not as 'ideal'. But of course what would you say is...