or Connect

Posts by bowei006

Been binge watching Yona of the Dawn Dang. Still keeping my attention Although not as mature or fleshed out as Shin Angyo Onshi, it features a lot of well developed tropes and character backgrounds that keep it interesting. The characters also have a bit of dimension to them outside the norm in their reasons for why they are doing things. Some of the dialogue from Yona was unexpected and sets her apart from many other generic 'katniss' heroines you can find
It was a very nice self contained campus within the middle of Atlanta. Some of its dorms and other campus things were farther away from the central campus and requires a walk though. The campus itself was nice and had a lot of College mojo feel to it and would overall be a nice play to be. The newest building there (forgot its name) that is really nice is a located close to the dorms and isn't in some random location which is nice. However. Two of the new professors that...
Just finished episode 6 of Akatsuki no Yona   Dang...   I like it quite a bit.    The info graphic and what not made it seem like a crap show.   One of my friends recommended it to me...and man...  me gusta
I meant your university stuff and your pursuit in higher education and post! Nope. not yet. I'm running Univ given Win 8 Enterprise editions so the pop up to upgrade never showed up I added the gif! And nice work Micey! I wish you the best in nailing it! At least you got a call back.  I have never gotten a call back or so much as a phone call of interest from the hundreds of places I applied to. *sad panda* 
Used to have one of those... 1000% no thanks see below.  but yeah... BMX have no 'real' suspension apart from the qualities that are innately built into the hard frame my friend had one of those old GTs
Ahh gatcha. Thanks. I gotta see that then  oooo you are right. I missed that....im an idiot lol...you seriously don't....it was pretty bad oooOO, you got the X1 Carbon then. I thought you were going for one of the T series..but I guess that fell through. Get a legit piston or something thenNice that you are doing active stuff and congrats on your thesis! You are moving up! I'd say that's quite an accomplishment Rik. You may not hear it that often online but Panda-sama be...
 yeah. Flat terrain isn't bad....but on Murican Appalachin mountain windy roads...forget it.  What is with the ^-1? 5 hours of biking for a geek is still...kinda hard Nope. One of the members dropped to pursue studies. A new girl joined into ClariSI haven't finished S2 Will I be able to understand it if I watch it?
That's.....such a great deal! 100km a day?....you cray........ hmmmm....  lol...that almost kinda happened once a few years agoI could swear you just drew this up in paint...kinda like my old TMAC submissions dang borisu! Nice work!  Did Charley help you out with the little adventure?  Dang. You got much darker...stop wearing black clothing yo! You know something went wrong when they are $4 USD and that a Chinese company has Japanese on the front. Xiaomi becomming so...
 Of course! Just like fakku and it's own account linking You get to show all your friends how advanced you are!The CM QuickFire Rapid probs
heheheLOGI (Tech) ftw !!!