Posts by bowei006

Kuzu no Honkai (Scums Wish) Ep 1:   Completely above my expectations. I read about halfway through the manga last year and liked it. But the anime was quite good.    It really sinks in the idea of "being someone elses replacement" or "having something the other doesn'" exceptionally well with all its parallels. Being that Hanabi (female MC) has a mom but no Dad. And her love interest the teacher having a dad but no mom.    The anime's mood was solemn and bittersweet....
Masamune Kun Revenge EP2:   This was actually better  than episode 1. I was very lukewarm with ep 1 but this episode is just so much better.    More comedy, side gags, and also serious reveals for the series :D
 I believe the MSI is slightly lighter than the XPS but the MSI has weight imbalance (common for laptops like it). The XPS is heavier because of the aluminum shell though. I believe IPS I don't really care for headphone output on our team computer. True. I could test it sometime lol. The MSI is probably better. Another thing I forgot about. The XPS is virtually silent for the most part. No fan noise unless you doing major stuff.  The MSI on the other hand idles with a...
Maid Dragon Ep 1:   The first episode was absolutely above expectations for me. The PV didn't look like anything special but KyoAni has some magic. I think what did it for me was the cute but well done side moments when the maid would look seductivley at the laundry. Something that the animation gods at KyoAni did very well. It was also sweet and had moments at the end where they cuddle in bed without any ero intent that closed the episode nicely.    Looking forward to...
 Dang.....I guess they spent all their budget on the nice promo art lol  Its funny seeing your reaction to it now. Contrasted to your positive tone of it during the first few episodes. LOLOLOL. Bird turd...i want to see the show to see how bad it is Like Charlie kun said....at least we got the sound track outta it. I wanted to see how many people have notifications for rep. lol  Yeah I agree. Above expectationsYeah. The soundtrack was on point. Still listen to it to this...
Hehe.    Found this post from Haiburi mid-way through watching Guilty Crown (he just finished episode 12 I believe) Ahhh we were so young and stupid then to trust that GC would be a good show.  These memes are probably better than the entire show was   
 Was searching through the thread looking at anime I'm interested in watching. Not sure if I should start Another......but it seems BDawk and Jgray were into it when it first started lol
I saw that which was nice. But not enough for me to care anymore. If I didn't get the gift from God of getting my XPS for free. I would have sold it and gotten the new upgrade.....but alas. Here I am giddy that Dell sent me two.  The color reproduction on the MSI is 'better' but at the cost of using a third party app that changes the profile on bootup (and thus uses some startup resources). The MSI is noticeably bigger if you had them side by side but not too noticeable...