Posts by bowei006

I wrote this on Asian War Films. Check it out. It isn't complete and the 'reviews' are very rough, but here are my impressions. Obviously not every movie I listed has an impression, but I'll get to them soon   Asian War Films are a guilty pleasure of mine. And there have been many that I have taken a great pleasure in loving. This is that list.   These films are not ranked in order of how good they are. They are mearley in the order I remember.   Letters from...
Hmm? No. I haven't.  I ...don't watch TV.
 I don't doubt it as HDMI is a digital interface....but...wat? It's entirely feasable and definately doable.....but HDMI is rarely used for ONLY audio as this purpose here would have it.  Either the signal the HDMI interface is sending to the DAC is crap, or there are some internal issues dealing with HDMI support. Optical introduces noise and issues if the cable has 'bending' to it, AND, most likely, when the heads aren't clean. Optical is the most maintanence full cable...
Pre Puberty: OVER THE DAYUUUM LINE Post Puberty: Dayuyuuuuum, you fine gurl.  Which one? Founding of a Republic In Founding of a Republic, despite a lot of Western critics calling it propaganda considering it was funded by the government. It actually was a lot more neutral than the mass majority of American films on war. The nationalists in the film were protrayed quite diligently and without much 'evil'. Hell, the film actually put them in a well rounded light. Showing...
@ TYG lol   Finally relevant
I couldn't even focus on the song on the first playthrough. They were singing? I'll need to rewatch it....with more attention this time. 
USB isn't a line out from DAC. I was referring to the inability to really care about DAC or amp in consumer units as you can't seperate them anyway. So when one part of that entire scheme has issues as he is having, it is usless to try to talk about what is causing it anyway in terms of identifying the exact unit as....you can't take it apart.
Your apartment grounding could matter, but I was talking more about enviromental aspects. I've had EMI before on units when a data cable was on top of a lamps power cable for example.   Sounds like amplifier. I have it on my desktops motherboard audio out as well. Very quiet hiss on my crap temp speakers when nothing is playing.  The pop is also the ampifier. I have it happen a lot as well. 
Like I said below, it is most likely the amp you are hearing. Not that it matters anyway as in consumer solutions, there isn't any way to 'seperate' the two. Not that you would ever spend money to anyway. IT may also be a grounding issue. Commonly noise is either the amp or a grounding issue. If you have a desktop, check your I/O shield grounding pins and screws on motherboard and bronze standoffs. However apart from that, even if it was all done right, grounding could...
Just finished first ep of Obama-Mon   Not bad, nice and all