Posts by bowei006

While it seems it will be predicatable, I hope it isn't as DP has fullfilled and surpassed all my expectations and then some Schitty as you can imagine it to be. Soggy meat
 Nice work! Glad that more people get to try it out  Best of luck guys
People have stopped battling temporarily and are just holding each other as brother's in arms...for none of their ships will ever make it to port
I don't see a future for Nisekoi, but oh well, the anime is entertaining to watch  I just ate a $1 microwaveable Sweet and Sour Chicken lol
I'm pretty pissed though. Not that I follow the manga, but because I know that there is no 'best ships' in Nisekoi. As one bloke put it bluntly in the threads. There are only submarines.  A continuous cycle of going up and down ....but never docking into a home port. The thing with Nisekoi's submarines are that they are SSNs, nuclear powered. They just keep floating around in the ocean of best girl wars foever....never reaching home 
lol did you make this~!??? That's hilarious either way
It looks like the new Nisekoi chapter started a massive bonfire for Nisekoi on Reddit lol   Especially when the average amounts of comments for a thread are like 2-7 and we have almost 200 comments on the two discussion threads of the latest chapter
I call this art poi It's so you can poi while you take a poi
Why is it retarded. Specific professions use specific software. In his major's case, the school decided that since software X Y Z and that the most popular system for major X was through Macs. That they recommend students get Macs that can run the software.  In the same vein as if you were to have a room full of Linux running neckbeards and tell them that for their chosen college major Z, that they would need to buy a Windows PC capabale of running the list of...
Lol, for what show?    gg has the most troll subs its hilarious. Their subbing for Sacred Seven was the best  this is what they did to the op of that show