Posts by bowei006

Curently at 30 hours in The Withcer 3.   I'm 25% done with the game....at best.   There are three acts to the game with sub act/cities in each act. I half-assed the second city of the first act and now am at the last region/city of the act......and that's even with half assing the events/quests and story in the second.     This game is massive holy *****. 
the link is broken Day 4 of playing the Witcher nonstop..I AM the witcher.
Dang jaq-chan. Those are some great looking cables...how do you braid them? And dang vant kun ...... Sorry for ur loss. The only right thing to do is to give it a military class burial....by lighting it up with some AKs and convincing yourself to buy a new htpc even though the other one still works
Nice looking build. Now get some white sata cables lol Yeah....not even at 12 hours plus. Note that I'm referring to 20% of the map. ...I'm at 20 hours now....and still on the same part of the map.
 lucky? yepRight..i felt that way 1 month ago.now i feel freeeeee  nah, lots of peeps just startingyeah...i need to. Still havent played Ep 2 You are just starting to watch this? It's a nice show The members of this thread, including me, gave it the Asspull-that-I-Enjoyed of the season for the season in which it aired.  The winner of the Asspull-that-nobody-enjoyed of that season was obviously Aldnoah Zero
Not sure if it is Skyrim level But let me tell you....when they told you the game had a lot going for it. They weren't kidding.  They took the Witcher and Skyrim-fied it.... I'm about 12+ hours into it....and im only on the one region just past the beginning prologue....which represents 20% of the world. I haven't even finished that 20% of the world yet...like at all. 
My exams are over!!!!! Yes! Ha
  Lol   New preview from DBagChocolat.   Pretty good. Nice results as well which I agree with. Shigatsu, Death Parade, and OreMono are pretty good
Played about 6 hours now. The mas majority of people complaining about the game on Reddit..... are honestly enabling incorrect graphics settings resulting in low FPS, or don't yet have good driver support for their hardware. An issue that plagues every AAA release.  I turned off Nvidia Hairworks...obviously as I have an AMD card....many of whom in that thread seemingly did not understand/realize would cause low FPS as they are some of the highest upvoted posts. And I...
Booting into it now. I'll let you know  Reviews are all extremely positive though This is a good sign though