or Connect

Posts by bowei006

It's not about the double checking. They have plot armor. Each character that has died and come back was essentially dead...... Of couse. refinement happens and all that. I'm mostly just ranting at all the comments I read on other forums and Youtube about the MGS universe been a masterpiece.....no...its a cluster ****.  It's plot points individually are nice. But then they had to sticky glue everyone of them together 
   Except they didn't and everyone that is supposed to die at the end of every game almost always comes back alive in some form. And alliances and private armies that are made in one game for a convenient plot point get destroyed and re-made differently three more times in later games. The general plots for each game aren't bad...it's when you piece them all together that you start to see the same schiit happening 3-4 times continuously to where you think the games should...
  Got the second ReZero novel! Completeing my collection!   Thanks santa

This is legit! I personally find the most asian looking packages of rice when i buy to make sure they are legit.  ReptAr has a Sig? What are the laws like in the UK for this stuff? I knew he was into airsoft but not guns. Because zombies are rotting and rotted food tastes like.....well ...schiit

Is that Mexican Chinese rice!?? I'm so confused
 Murica. Virginia here (for 4 more months)  TYG is a party poooper    I can not refute that statement.  Reaction when someone tries to break into a gun owners home  I like my pistols like I like my soviet women. Stronk Hell yeah! We be fighting in narnia! Who is ReptAr? Ra97or?
 Lol. First post I see waking up. It's like being congratulated for waking up at 3PM  I get your sentiment on not hating or liking it. I'll have to check out Bird Turd CG show now  You followed my Humanity has Declined image posting!  FREEEEEDUM units are best units  Forgive me but who is the red haired girl?  The glock was fun for sure. Pure OMG to not access a gun due to lock issues lol AK ammo isn't that hard. Lots of people sell US allowed ammo. it's just kinda expensive.
@Tilpo and other math science nerds   https://ia802501.us.archive.org/7/items/pdfy-tG1MuMpwvrML6QD0/228831637-Optimal-Tip-to-Tip-Efficiency.pdf   https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5nmhz4/silicon_valleys_jerking_the_entire_room_is_still/ It turns out that the math and science behind this scene from the show "Silicon Valley" was actually correct and and even had a paper backing it which is posted above