Posts by bowei006

*wink wink* nudge nudge i see i see  Yeah, the series is fantastic honestly. Deserves every rewatch it deserves.  Yeah I saw that too. If Kino can get another season maybe we can get Spice and Wolf S3  Ah ok I see. Thanks! I don't think my VRMs get too hot but we'll see
 Kyouko was so hidden that I didn't even realize her in the past eps. so nice Yeah, Saekano is one of my fav romcom animes. I'm almost done rewatching it and I almost forgot why I loved it so much. I recommend rewatching it if you haven't yet. Considering the Saekano anime aired in like January of 2015 and got a super fast S2 announcement in like June of 2015, it has indeed been a long time  I had a feeling you put them on the VRM haha. Mind linking me the pads or whatever...
 I want to support the GITS movie to support future anime movie makes.....bad or not dangitTomodachi!!! yesss~  You can kinda already see her being like that in the current anime though. Lots of firey side comments she often makes Yep! It's been what? 2 years! Welcome back man   Real life....but its too cruel there That's such a cute gif   I've been fairly down low on the audiophile thing for a while now too...but not as bad as out of stock earphones lol We need to...
NANI! Fight me IRLKato (lol, auto corrected to NATO) is best girlYeah. I get drained too
Re-Watching Saekano right now with /r/anime     And it honestly just re-affirms my love for Kato Megumi! So based          
Me finishing ep8 of Kuzu no Honkai  [[SPOILER]]  
Gosh, I'm liking Kuzu no Honkai so much this season.   but it HURTS SO MUCH to watch!     Here is the full ED with acoustic intro https://my.mixtape.moe/ishybw.mp3
Does anything beat listening to Perfume on the way to take a test? Listening to 575 for ole times same :3
A club I'm in had a valentines day crafts session so we made our own choco. EMT!