Posts by bowei006

Meh, not sure about those as well.. New anime chart is outhttps://atxpieces.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/winter2015v4.jpg  I promose I'll watch the ecchii harem shows every season....and I end up never doing it lol Looks interesting:Absolute DuoKancoleSaenai HeroineTokyo Ghoul (gotta finish s1)idolm@sterAldnoah ZeroDeath ParadeIsuca  I kinda want to cry...there is pretty much nothing next season as compared to this one. 
We need some more details and story to go along with this. The $500....and the extras. You know....for science. 
lol I think it's fun, but it's SoL with a real plot direction as a 'backing' which is why I am fine with it
 Nice Nice. I'm similar in views. I found the new Ghibli movie, The Wind Rises to be kind liike what you are talking about with the first sentence.  I haven't seen Aria yet although I know a lot of people love it. They are like Xbox achievements....you just get them.... I don't think you can turn it off.  So you're an affirmative action kinda guy? Well I'ma go title 9 on yo butt for equal gender quality! ...ok nvm. I don't want gender harem or iyaaa in anime........
lol Yeah...it's a false trait Anyway, how are you working your way through? I've spent like 15 hours on it already.....i'm going mad. I just keep clicking next epsiode.   I saw the first season. I pretty much gave it a season and decided if it was for me..... pretty much don't.  The problem for me...is that I don't care much for artistic animators trying out new ways of exploring their talents. I am the traditional 'book' type that wants the general book formula of plot,...
animetake :D HQ animu for download.   lol no. Shounen Jump...ewwwwwww. No more shounen for me although Psyren the manga was quite decent. And The Breaker is a different type of Shounen. Same with HolyLand. They are like Seinen style Shounen.  I didn't like Spasu Dandy that much.     I finally got to the desert tank part. Spent 3 hours on it..dayum. Game Over just once :DIt is impossible for Rosie, Largo, and Alicia to die. Everyone else can If you go 3 turns without...
.....*sigh* Ok everyone. We need to get Axel a new eyepatch. His is wearing off  AHOY MATIES! Plunderin' on da high seas!
Pretty much the greivance of Hayao Miyazaki. His last comment to anime was pretty much that the Otakus are killing the industry of quality stuff
 Nope. I can't stand anime that doesn't use plot and 'actionable movement' to achieve an end.  Sorry man.  I'm sure you've already known that I've seen GITS, Mushishi, and Lain and NGE.....ever realize why I don't gush about them? It's because I don't. *Don't kill me* Well if you can't buy it and they won't give you the ability to. That only means one thing.....sail on the high seas. 
In the case of near exact non latency...i don't know what to tell you.  A lot of modern Mobos do support the polarized format of input/output that you need...but I don't know how they are implemented.  I actually saw both of them last year.  I'm going to be honest, I didn't care for it. As much as I like themes, deep psuchological self understanding, and characters. I need a 'real' cohesive plot and 'meaningful' action to make it work for me. I'm like a blockbuster AAA...