Posts by bowei006

I don't get it either?
Everyone likes Corsairs I see        I like pretty much close to everything that Corsair makes     Except their CX class (el Cheapo to the max class) power supplies. Good enough for cheap client builds or CBF builds but otherwise. There are readilly rebates on better Seasonic platform but alt.brand power supplies. 
Yeah, I like it as a mix between old style warm and new style accurate that FiiO is bringing.  The bronzy/copper shine of the actual 3.5mm plugs on the real E11K is NOWHERE near as noticeable and shinny/visible as the graphic image looks
Just did a quick read through them. Nice stuff  But the review on the OPO aluminum case (much thinner than the ones in your pictures) note that there was no signal loss, wifi/3G/4G loss or NFC issues with using them.   And it seems thin enough in where thick jacks should work as well.  The one I bought is one of the most popular ones for the OPO. Mainly as it protects it as it slightly proctrudes over the phones build itself. While still being minimal and beautiful.    But...
 In a way yes. However your analogy isn't all that correct as Samsung is a multi-national conglomerate and those are just seperate entity departments.  This is more like Mcdonalds and Mcdolands Franchises and other franchising options.  Brand name.....sure it could mean something. But in your original quote, you noted it to be of something made by the same company. Of which in this case, isn't all that true. OPPO Digital and OPPO Electronics are only slightly...
Just bought the    Nillkin 9H Anti-Explosion (I don't know either) Tempered Glass screen protector     And the Champaign Gold Aluminum case 
  Not true. The first part that is.   I hung out with Chris from OPPO Digital USA the other day. And nope. The OPPO that makes audio equipment (the USA one), is NOT actually affiliated with the OPPO Electronics(Asia) that makes phones. OPPO Digital USA lisenced out the brand from OPPO Electronics (Asia) so as to get better market domination/coverage in Asia and renown. Basically, rather than starting anew and building up a brand name. They bought the brand name and started...
Thanks spada.  I've seen Clannad AS though? It's one of my favorite series. But the spoilered anime was another one that someone posted about yesterday. Akuma no Riddle. Forgot who posted the spoiler and don't wanna go back to check.  Yeah, I kept telling my parents that I can't just waltz in and declare myself a resident and get a lisence in Virginia -_- they don't get logic.  Their logic is ' I liive there, therefore I get' We are trying for winter break. But the DMV...
 Hey guys, please remember to spoiler tag things.  I had something spoiled for me yesterday due to something said here. Please re-edit and delete or spoiler tag the offending image.  Sorry for being anal about it. But we need to keep quality control.  Here's some freedom if you want some
Oh god yes lol.  Just having started Psycho Pass and not being able to wait to talk about it lol!   They say Millenium ACtress is equally as good as Paprika. I'm gonna check that one out firs.t