Posts by bowei006

Yep. We are the largest thread on HF as well Otaku have massive obsessions with stuff. Naturally, we top the site.  Link to promo page?
Lol.  It was just an educated mindset guess on my part. What I described in terms of a mangaka launching MANY projects is well known of. And it's pretty much well known how often they start screwing stuff up as they didn't realize it was supposed or did get popular.  The ending style of Future Diary and the middle parts pretty much just screamed it to me.   You sound like a little kitty I know of Stares glaringly at @HybridCore I've gone to Washington D.C many times! I...
Yeah...It was most likely one of those situations in where the author made an early pilot manga (they make a lot of these) and Future Diary got mainstream attention and became a 'thing'. Then the mangaka was left with weird situations and plot wholes that he/she had to fill and make up as they go along.  They then throw in all the weird awesome schiit that goes into the middle of the anime And then at the very end, realize that they left WAY to many plot wholes open in...
 Jgray Gloating    Gonna have to demo the gundam next week or something later. 
  Water is wet.  The idea wasn't that the 860M outperforms the 275M. It was rather a $680 laptop having a graphics card like the 275M when $850 laptops marketed as gaming class sport Intel HD GPUs.  Again.  It wasn't get a desktop. The whole discussion was on laptops and performance on laptops. It would be like going to an enviromental conference on altneratives to CFCs and making a speech about 'Just using CFC's when the whole topic was clearly on an alternative.  We...
Yeah, it was quite the abstract in the series. It wasn't my cup of tea, but it was certainly a good work. 
I talked about Sunrise's plan with @jgray91 before. And it turns out its comming true.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/604627/gundam-model-fi-gunpla-post-some-pictures/210#post_9584847http://www.head-fi.org/t/604627/gundam-model-fi-gunpla-post-some-pictures/285#post_9700612 Ignore my whining and I know Jgray will wish death on me for not liking BF but whatever.  Sunrise is revitalizing Gundam by essential restarting the entire userbase of it. This was pretty much proven in the...
I'm saving up a weekend to finally start the new Gundam G. 
It's a good season for sure.  I've only been let down by one anime this season whereas other seasons have given me something like 4+ letdowns.  The one that let me down was obviously Kari :/ The promo materials and graphics didn't really show how bad it really was. *sadface*. 
That one was pretty decent. Textbook in pretty much everything it did in terms of adversity, character progression and background story.  Considering most anime can't even do textbook literature elements correctly (due to them not raking in the money). WUG should be applauded for even getting that far.  It wasn't stellar by any means. But WUG was able to create a middle point of baseline materials needed for a series while still satisfying the fans in Japan.   However, the...