Posts by bowei006

They were talking about gaming performance hence my rant. In situations other than that, they almost always talk about gaming performance as well.
AAMML last year, with Eve tan spearheading the project, compiled a near extensive a d massive list of favorite ani songs. It pretty much has close to all the good ani songs 2013 and pre. It was available for download somewhere.
Curse Eve Listening to AAMML playlist compilation before my eye caught Dango Daikazokou.....nooooo the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells
Reading Reddit buildapc threads sometimes. I hate it when people **** up the performance increase. No, a 290 is not 3x faster than a 270x. And no, don't bring synthetic compute into it when we are talking about gaming. The average fps difference between the two is about 30fps for the most part. The 290 scales much better obviously. But for the most part, it rarely goes over 50%,increase when playing on the 270x playing field (as in not going to extreme res)
I gotta say, the new Senny CX 5.00i are not bad at all. I may even prefer them to the Momentum in ears. Tonally balanced (very important for me) with a good and prevelant mid range accompanied by a bass that when needed, can be quite powerful. Out of the 3 I got, it has the most dynamically accurate vocals so far. However the Momentums give it a bit more life. Very impressed with the CX5.00i
Oh yeah. Forgot someone else already reposted it. I even remember seeing that post this morning.
Read my spoilers from before This is exactly the kind of B.S 'technicaly we answered your questions' kind of thing PP S2 is doing. 
http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/   NSFW (not spoken words, so no subs needed, just feels)       (It's a few minute short anime and so I don't find there to be a need for a spoiler tag for the information below as it is a semi wall of text)   It's from the studio that made Neon Genesis, Madoka, and all that good stuff   It's a high quality anime short that is actually ultra depressing.   There are multiple theories towards what the show is...
Yeah, that was the straw that I had to just say F it at Reading some commentary and it seems my hunch was right. This is Tomino doing it on purpose. The 80s-90s style of animation and plot sequencing was A LOT different from how they are now.  I know this is his style, but I hate it.   Great spoiler analysis of Code Geass and the relationships of Lelouch & Suzakuhttp://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2mu5p2/spoilers_code_geass_the_psychology_of_lelouch_and/ Offers great...
I'm a bit dissapointed in Gundam G Reconquista   I'm currently on epsiode 2, but EVERYTHING feels like it is from the late 80s to early 90s in terms of animation and plot sequences.    Everything is defying the laws of physics in ways that are similar to animation of that period (things look like they are 'ghosts' floating around, rather than suits actually flying). And how weird all the execution is.   Nothing in terms of the politics, social engineering, or how...