Posts by bowei006

The 750Ti's selling points are its possibility for low amounts of cooling apparatusues...and in some cases, none at all. Low power draw and the W for performance it does.  But since none of these matter and no Nvidia specific technology interests you (if it does, you wouldn't be buying a card this low in the tier anyway) Physx and Cuda shouldn't be an issue. If you even need to think about if you use anything with it...you probably don't. Photoshop doesn't benefit from...
Amazon is pretty good about returns. You pay return shipping back though if you want to be a good moral citizen. If not, you can tell them some crap and get free shipping back. Just don't open the box so you aren't a ******* about it. That will pretty much screw everyone over if the box is returned open.  Sorry to ask, but what 430W do you have again? The CX 430 isn't a favorite of mine since it is so crappy. But technically can still do it. It's quality is just really...
Just finished Aldnoah Zero episode 8   I like it a lot more than Valvrave   It has a bit better execution in its plot. But it still has a SCHIIT ton of Valvrave WTF episode ends that....make you wonder WTF

Mahjong and world politics? Dayum Dayum So...patrollin in that new upgradded Leo right?  Lol. I actually chuckled at that.  Signapore, if I recall correctly, it is the only if not one of the only to gain independance against its will.  Somehow, the city state became heavily militarized for its size and capita. Making it quite a capable nation in terms of technology and peace time duties.....but little in terms of doing much in real...
 That....quite hurt as well.. Yeah, it's a cheese that just works with a few things here in Murica without issues....
Unless it's female volleyball, I don't need pics.  Otherwise...post lots of pics. 
Of course man. Wasn't worked up. Just explaining general buyers ideology. Text doesn't convey emotions.   I built quite a few client rigs after my CPU and never felt bad about my own core components.  The 2500K that came out a year later is definately quite a gem, but my 965 has lasted me half a decade.  Not only that, but thanks to the AM3/+ platform, I was able to get new and cheap motherboards 5+ years after my CPU came out which would have been impossible with the...
 Hallo. Da.  ich bin supergeil da?
Nice I agree on that idea of university life. But... who ever says I study I alot?  I go to all my lecutres and spend a lot of time at extra help yes. But I don't study or work on my studies as much as some people think I do.  I've gotten slightly more efficent at 'doing' stuff now that I've been at college for a bit of time.