Posts by bowei006

did it but I see no differences in touchscreen notificationsEven with the touch overlay and tester
Reading the reviews for Madoka Magica on Netflix     Love it     All the bad reviews or ones less than 4 stars are all complaining about how dark it was and how they expected nothing.   All the DVD covers and intro pics to Madoka on Netflix are of the bubbly friendship type. Such trolls the guys at Netflix are 
Nice work vantt!!       Yo, so what exactly should I be noticing? I've read your post on the double taps not working right, or the camera. I mean, is there any defining way to find out if this issue is prevelant on mine?   I honestly haven't really noticed much. Yeah, the touches are a bit glitchy sometimes, but nothing that made me overly curious as to it being a bug rather than just input error or a bit of lag
Schlieren flo visualization check it out. It is very cool
Amagi Brilliant Park #8: Kanye-kun did nothing wrong ~ron!  This is one of those few comedy shows that I like. I generally don't fall into liking comedy, but holy crap does Amagi Brilliant Park do it well.  It's all legit good stuff too and not just dumb ass slap stick comedy 24/7.  Nobody on Reddit really mentioned it, but dayum, Fumofu's monologue  [[SPOILER]] was really heart breaking. I never thought that that was the case, but it all makes sense now that you think...
^ much better than Detroit
They were talking about gaming performance hence my rant. In situations other than that, they almost always talk about gaming performance as well.
AAMML last year, with Eve tan spearheading the project, compiled a near extensive a d massive list of favorite ani songs. It pretty much has close to all the good ani songs 2013 and pre. It was available for download somewhere.
Curse Eve Listening to AAMML playlist compilation before my eye caught Dango Daikazokou.....nooooo the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeells
Reading Reddit buildapc threads sometimes. I hate it when people **** up the performance increase. No, a 290 is not 3x faster than a 270x. And no, don't bring synthetic compute into it when we are talking about gaming. The average fps difference between the two is about 30fps for the most part. The 290 scales much better obviously. But for the most part, it rarely goes over 50%,increase when playing on the 270x playing field (as in not going to extreme res)