Posts by bowei006

Yep, he is literally Batman I did a rewatch a few weeks before S2 premiered and it was nice :D Dang...a figure bigger than a Keurig Nice to hear the game itself was good :D
Mine is like next week dude Yeah, mine covers similar stuff :D 
  Yes. My connections/perserverance got me a job at a top engineering firm for the summer. Whereas GPA and what not doesn't carry into it all that much, my performance doesn't have to be fully A+ stringent. Getting Bs are perfectly acceptable. But that doesn't mean you can just forgo taking the final and slacking off. This has huge ramifications for future job performance. And so I am still spending time putting my best efforts (without going crazy) into studying and...
Finals week is about to start   Panda...... is a panda in spasu...a spasu panda

...we did something? hey guys...we did something good! ...whatever that may be ....I...like S2's designs  They've grown on me. The voice acting really does it for me though.  This is really the ONLY series I've ever known where I didn't root for the MC girl as the one I want to win. I 99.9% of the time vote for the main story girl as best girl...but this time it's different. Yui has my vote. Men's Pocky?...where all dem female Pocky then? I like sweeter stuff...
One reason why I do like UBW is because I hate Shirou. This episode again...his annoying sense of justice, self righteousness, aloofness, and basic character design.  I like Archer, and how much he loathes Shirou [[SPOILER]] which really puts it out there for how much loathing there can be and how much I hate that kid
 i said for kicks and giggles lol. I have not seen nearly that manyIs she the english VA for Ryuuko?  Watching it right now lol
Gatcha, mine was rather uneventful as well Saw the two latest episodes of Case Closed just now for kicks and giggles (episode 772 and 773) as they are just solving cases anyway.... meh. Really....bland. In their world, only a year or two has passed since he disapeared....despite over 20 years already having gone by in the real world. 
Nice ep of Dungeon Pickup though. Very good production values