Posts by bowei006

@Signapore army kun Pic of you in gear please? Or maybe just one pic of a Leo!!!!
I feel like death  Slept 1.5 hours before I had to wake up to go to competition 5am right now
 What? Oppai is justice. Without going overboard of course  SAKURA IS JUSTICE!#FSN_BestGIRL2015

Nice, one of my friends got one of those amps Yeah, still holding out on Grisai to see it make a comeback.  Sadly it seems to be a total pull they are trying for.   Typically, the majority of the people that vote no on gay marriage don't have a strong dislike towards gays. But rather would just keep the social norm, play it safe, and to really.... keep the flow of things. They are the ones that don't care if you are gay etc.  The ones that generally are extremely anti...
Gonna keep watching of course. Very interesting.  I seriously hope it gets....somewhere. 
 Certainly not a bad graph for a $20 headphone....not bad at all  Yeah, but granting that these were sent from the head honchos themselves for Headphone.Guru and all that.  I have to do it by the book.  Multi camera angles. One full view of myself. One offscreen camera for closeup of unboxing that I can switch to.  And using an external microphone that isn't on any of the cameras. Then gotta tie in the footage all together with the dedicated microphone I will do that for...
LOLOLOPLOL   just finally saw after credits of Grisai!     The commentary the guy makes is SOOOO FRICKING hilarious  
Lol at that Japanese! I wasn't expecting 3....so it's throwing off my schedule  It's a curse that I make videos.  I can't touch the boxes/open them until I make a video....and that won't be happening until tomorrow. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want to listen to the new Momentum In Ear right now....but cant   Finally watching Grisai  Don't get it. It's such a weird series. It has a serious undertone, yet has all the moe elements.  It is deeply rooted in VN elements (very much...
Thanks! I'll have to check out the new IEMs next week when I get to opening the boxes.