Posts by bowei006

Does anything beat listening to Perfume on the way to take a test? Listening to 575 for ole times same :3
A club I'm in had a valentines day crafts session so we made our own choco. EMT!
Newest episode of Gundam IBO is awesome as usual.
It's pretty good the first 5 hours were a whole lot of cinematic stuff....almost lost interest but then it gets gud  Are you a sound science hero for fun?   I read Dead Tube a bit last year. I should catch up now lol
Got Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain about half a year ago and only just started playing it     45Hrs in and only 26% completion....holy crap. This is gonna be a while. 
 I'm liking Kuzu no Honkai a lot. I read quite a bit of the manga last year and the anime is doing it a lot of justice  The anime adaption is very good. Basically it is doing the manga justice. It's not really NTR as much as it is themed around the idea of those searching for love, but each with their own issues and thus the creation of those triangles  
Holy crap   Just went through a hellish intro week back at college.   All my senior CpE classes went HAM at weeding out people. Massive projects before first week even finished.
 What happened? Not when the computer state is set correctly (high performance without any sleeps in between). I've used a few gaming laptops and all have the issue of messed up optimization states if you don't give it a proper restart. Basically its where you change performance settings to Balanced or Power Saver or turn the computer to sleep mode and turn it back on and try to change the performance setting to High Performance again. Most of the time, the laptop won't...
  I've never shot one but considering that statement is officially a part of the rifles legacy....it does not sound good indeed haha. Its almost as funny as how a knock off segway company in China eventually bought out and owned Segway