Posts by bowei006

This schiit is so true. Everything they said is schiit that I've seen... And I probably live nowhere near thatdude.A recent reddit thread (loads of redditors watch anime) on worst conventions in the USA. Animefestivals topped the listYeah. I read into what happens in WA2 part two a bitOnly watched....yeah
The more I think about and remember the video on anime. The more I get impressed by White Album 2. It wasn't a perfect series but when you think about how much work had to go into it politically from the director, creators and key production people so that it won't suck. The more I am amazed at what it did. Its OST is fabulous as balls as well I hope it sold well enough and broke even enough to get us a season 2
I shall write this message to you for the amount of free with a shipping and handling charge of $7
Makes a lot more sense yo Same score I gave 
 Yes. The all glorious video. Strange that they are doing so.  It may be special mil grade body armor they are banning? The greatest thing a country has to fear - and should be - is its own people.   From all my years of manga reading and anime watching. That is what it seems to be the situation in Japan The show didn't ditch you. The alien species just brainwashed you into not liking it
Anybody here want to buy Payday 2 for $7? I have an extra key
Whiffy wifi fifi whiffy Don't ignore the show. It is glorious
They shouldn't be too hard to find considering how much mainstream success that OVA series and manga had
It's been three years but I just reread Aki Sora. Amazing. It's one of the few h out there that has a real theme that it continuously drops on the readers in multiple scenarios. Very good stuff with a nice ending that isn't B S and good background story as well. Easily ranks as one of the best half h out there
It fits thoughHope for the new bus lol.