Posts by bowei006

God that looks great....wish I could have real sushi as well
 WOO! I'm at about 100 and haven't finished it yet lol another thing we agree on. Fantabulous gameLogitech FTW
My heart is cracking in half from yahari ore.   The newest episode incorporates some EXTREMELY subtle things to it that can only be noticed if you watch its careful split frames.   What I love more is how indirect the show really is with what it's trying to do and doesn't out right say it.
Just bought Cities Skylines.   The only purchase I have made during the summer sale of any online disto really.   I'm looking to buy Microsoft Flight Sim X if it goes on sale for $5 again like it did last year. 
 Nah, not gonna wear it into the office by any means...well i couldyep. The neck always gets me I was walking around my local mall Nah man. Anime shirt attracts dem felines Lol I'm just seeing what awards W3 gets
That moment you find a puella magicka shirt at Hot topic and that you'll wear with no shame....but its a t shirt so u can't. I can only wear polos or v necka
To the moon? 
 Those do look nice though! Great looking model as wellNobody really. Just trying to find matching stuff. lol. Hipsters and good sound!  Yep....minimalism is nice Checkmate Atheists  
on ears are still an option of course. Just meets more critera and what not
Hmm, there's something off about them I don't like Fashionable in terms of how it fits and appears when you use it together as a package with your stuff. They don't stand out and have 'fancy' minimal qualities to them. You still get the headphone look but without having to worry about design as with the full size or portable on ear headphones