Posts by bowei006

Already there!!
The 560 and 400is are comming to Headphone.Guru for review. Awesome cans that I heard today. 400i's were smooth but the 560's were much more dynamic. Especially in that the 560's had a great spatial presense and a wide soundstage and a much better frequency seperation than the 400i.  However, the 560's have a slight spike in the upper mids that aren't harsh, but are a bit of an annoyance at times. It's just not perfected and is slightly off. It's a bit too sharp at times...
Am not able to read thread today.   Hotel doesn't have free in-room wifi so I am using my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot.      But yeah, met LOTS of awesome people today. Had dinner with Dan Clark, AKA Mr. Speakers, and the reps at Moon Audio, OPPO, and WOO Audio.   And hung out with my review groups of Audio 360 and HEadphone.Guru. Seriously, this is going places. These guys know people.     I'm also writting for headphone.Guru which has members who organize a lot of...
Its going down
Lol almost looked like infinite ryvvius or heroic age.Why? The art style is the kind similar and used in gundam seed.Dayum sonNice! I brought a Bluetooth headphone to the meet and it works well! Mine was sent by super melody and is pretty good.
Haha yeah going to caf in Washington DC.I'm meh about the e11k but the e10k is nice
About to leave to uber audio trip
Don't we all :/ don't we all!  You're from Winnipeg Canada? Hmm one of our review groups dudes is from there. 
....i learned...the ecchi way Am I? I'm at an audio show.  But I can't give away the pre-production unit. It predates finalization by nearly half a year. 
And the yaoi....oh god..it pops out of nowhere.