Posts by bowei006

Please ignore, this post is for data polling purposes. 
Just got an oh schiit moment on Reddit build a pc http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/2frn4b/question_on_if_i_fked_up_on_my_gpu_choice/  I didn't think it was anything major he screwed up on  BUT THEN I saw his PC Part Picker list.  Holy schiit. Give this man an award for ******** up his build that much.  He pretty much overpaid and screwed up on every purchase and doesn't know what slickdeals or 'buildapcsales' is.   Pretty much no reason for that CPU...
Yeah, I had the same feeling of typing 'pressed' when I wrote that.    
I just have it record from my on board microphone...so it is a lot different than what you are trying to do probably.

I use Windows on my Mac for school.  The experience using Windows on a laptop has never been a good one. Especially the one I get using my desktop. It's scrunched up, and the touchpads for the most part suck. Obviously, one of the good things about Windows is its adoption by any company so there are products out there that are 'good'. Those are far and few though.  I pretty much can't stand using Windows with a general touchpad. There are ones with gimicky pads and touch...
Yep, same. PC as desky, and Mac as lapy.  I have a much better experience with Mac OSX with the touchpad.
Any impressions of it?
I'm not much of a design student. I can appreciate their stuff though. 
Good questions, but let's see after IFA happens so we can get a real feel for what it can offer us