Posts by bowei006

Ore Monogatari is stealing my heart
That engrish in that show though
Wait what show was that?
Is that their official page!? Lolwut is exactly the way to describe it
Just bought the Withcer 3 Wild Hunt for $22!! WOOT   Thank you based Nvidia!    EDIT: 2 hours later   I just spent the last two hours doing the Pre Order bonus paper toy print outs lol   What it's supposed to look like.    What I made lol     not bad
Everything about the episode with Plastic Memories pissed me off   I was completely aggreing with the security squad about how incompetent they are.     Also.......I guess the Psycho Pass Dominator is also in this show lol. 
I love how we had the same reaction and posted the same thing about that....plot
It was nice and sweet but it probably wouldn't suit your tastes lol Watch now and die of cuteness lol :D Get used to women man! You can't stay 3D world forever  Wakaba Girl? I guess I'll check it out But...why does Miss Monochrome get a S2 and we don't get another Spice and Wolfu Excited to see Gate JSDF, Gatchaman Crowds, Kangoku Gauken (even though im super far in the manga), and aoharu x kikanjuu, and Akagami no shirayuki (read the manga a long time ago) Semi excite for...
 That sounds like Benny's pizzaI didn't know you liked Papa no Iukoto?
Dang That is some serious pizza and gear man