Posts by bowei006

I found out whose it is Someone from AAMML set me as default shipping from other moments and his pckg came to me lol. 
Did any of you order some Puella Magicka Weiss Trading cart set on ebay?     I just got one in the mail and am not sure if one of you accidently sent it to me?   I know some of you have my address and may have had a default shipped to me
4K gaming + GTX 970 lol The GTX 970 can only pull about 30-60fps on most games at 4K on medium to low settings with barely any bells or whistles. 
lol at those with the 970 doing high VRAM usage situations   In non-CrossfireX, I have a full 4096MB of dedicated VRAM for applications, rendering etc.    But obviously in VRAM mirroring, I only have the 2 GBs but hey. I play only at 1920x1080 so its not that big of a deal. 
The ninja should stay
Cuz #CollegeLyfe
Are you a gamer with a desktop? You need 3 of the same with small bezels Do you need it for productivity?....its harder
Yeah, I forgot who introduced me to it It was probably a few months before that first post and from Bdawk senpai most likely. 
Flower Dance is an older song around here on AAMML :D 
I keep tabs on mine I check its SMART status (not that this is always indicative) but also its relocated sectors, temperature, and the general number of errors it has recorded.