Posts by bowei006

Nice I agree on that idea of university life. But... who ever says I study I alot?  I go to all my lecutres and spend a lot of time at extra help yes. But I don't study or work on my studies as much as some people think I do.  I've gotten slightly more efficent at 'doing' stuff now that I've been at college for a bit of time. 
Why would I regret it? The idea of regretting something to wait for over a year (the 2500 and its buddies came out a full calendar year after I made my purchase) is a ridiculous idea.  It's a buyers fallacy that rests itself on an even more ridiculous logical fallacy.  You can, at the moment, make a purchase to the best of your ability and to ones needs that one would want to make. Those that want to wait and play the game of following rumour news are fine to do their one....
 Nope. My old mobo had BIOS, but my new one has UEFI. Both are the same AM3/+ platform too. Despite how many people are hating on AM3/+ and AMD killing it....you gotta admit. This platform has been alive for half a decade before it was unformally ended. Intel whereas has a turnover rate of killing off a platform after 2 years I'm about to upgrade my 'core' CPU and motherboard.  I built my PC in late 2009-early 2010 (mid December of 2009) with a then, top of the line AMD...
OEM's like HP have much better price vs build ratio in places like the UK/EU so I do get what you are saying.  PC parts are quite a premium over there, whereas OEM PC's have quite the lobbying etc to get prices comparable to American ones.  It isn't the 500W PSU...but that it is a schitty one. Technically, a really good 500W PSU can handle a top of the line i7, 16GB of RAM, 280X and an SSD and HDD....but NEVER do that with a OEM PSU. You're looking at fireworks going off...
I still have my mid 2010 MBP 13" for school. Gave it new life half a year ago with a new Samsung EVO 840 128GB and an upgrade to 8GB of RAM. Quite nice although SATA 2 limits it. I forgot to check to make sure that the mobo supported SATA 3......so I bought an 840 Evo. If I had known, I would have saved a bit more money on say a PNY, or MX100  Nice, having a pre-built cheaply upgrading it is also quite a plan that some users can embark on. Any reason you didn't voyage into...
I want to downgrade to iOS 6 for my 4S. It's know my night time phone and I want it to be as fast as the day it came out...so probably iOS5 would be better for it lol
I asked myself the same thing. Handling it quite well Yeah. I played around with it for a few days and said F it....as I had way too much to put in.  Yeah, the credits I got and moved in were only for general classes. In our school, only a certain percent of the credits you take for your degree granting major can be from an outside college. Over xx% of your classes for degree granting majors have to be taken in the school. I belive 75% or something like that. 
I haven't used my own MAL....since like ever..lool
Doing quite well personally.  I got all of my CLEs (general requirement classes) done already due to the 30+ transfer/AP/given credits my college(s) gave me so pretty much every class is engineering from now on. *sadface*  Yeah, I'm on ep 3 of Barack Obama show and it is quite good. I heard it was one of the few shows in recent years to show true progression. 
What's up guys?   Had massive work these past few week. Taking 22 credits in engineering this semester.   Just finished my physics test and I'm feeling good. I haven't watched any anime since this time as well.      How was Aldnoah? I'm still on ep 5.     Watching some anime tonight.