Posts by jamato8

No, I emailed them just some server problems. 
I have no problem with the UI on the DX50. It is easy to use and fast. I have the AK100 with output 22ohm resistors bypassed, which improved the sound but still find the DX50 more true to the music than the AK100. Obviously, with it being so subjective, only ones individual ears can make the choice regarding sound. 
Great work!!
Portable koss porta pro
I have never had a channel imbalance on the 901. I am running the new Beta right now, but no imbalance or odd functioning. 
It will be as good as anything else. The DX90 will take what it needs to charge the battery. You could use a 10 amp converter and it wouldn't charge any faster than the 2 amp charger but it wouldn't hurt the DX90 either. I use a 2 amp and like the speed and there is no problem with heat.
2 amps is fine or anything greater. The dx90 regulates what it needs to use.
Ok, I just tried all music, I don't use it but have tried it a few times. As soon as I hit it, with a scanned 64gb card, the music instantly comes up.  So you are doing a complete scan when you insert your card? Have you done a factory reset, just to make sure your software is functioning correctly? You could also reload the FW and then do a factory reset and then scan in the card and see if it still does it. 
I noticed this the other day and emailed them. They are working to get it back up is what I got back in an email. I suggested changing providers. 
Is anyone having any issues downloading the new beta? I can't seem to get the 901 to update with it.    Never mind. I got it to work. I had to download the zip again.