or Connect

Posts by rh495140704

Sorry I just came back. I'v replied your PM pls check. Cheers:)
Hi there, I am selling my Rega Valve Isis CD Player. Its condition is really nice, and work perfect. Please see pics. I will send to out with original wood box and power cable and other original accessaries. If you have any questions please feel free to send message me. Thank you
Black HDVD800 shows more technological feeling than original
Hello, I live in Buckingham, MK18 1BY. I will move to other place so I have to sell my CD shelf ASAP. I bought it at GBP80 from Amazon last year it is as new now. Please come to collect it if you want and can. It is impossible to send to you I am afraid. And I will move out in 17th December. If there is no people cone to collect I will give it to a local charity. Cheers!
Hello, I want to buy a HD800. I had HD800, however, delivery company lost it I am so sad. I use Rega Isis cd player and HDVD 800, therefore I think may only HD800 and HD700 can play their potential. Please PM me if you want to sell yours, and please let me know its serials number. Thank you !
Still for sale :)
Hello everyone, I am selling a wonderful condition Rega Isis Valve CD Player. It will come with all original things. I am its owner, I sell it because I want to update. Rega Isis Valve CD Player come with life time official warranty. This player is beauty and has high-end sound. I am in the UK. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Cheers!
Hello everyone, I am selling a wonderful condition Rega Isis Valve CD Player. It will come with all original things. I am its owner, I sell it because I want to update. Rega Isis Valve CD Player come with life time official warranty. This player is beauty and has high-end sound. I am in the UK. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Cheers!
Still for sale :)