Posts by ButtUglyJeff

No, I was implying that when these start shipping, people here are going to start glowing over this amp.  Being a good amp and people with new-gear-itis mean this place will really be over the top.  I'm secretly wondering if the good doctor ever considered offering a separate power supply, either battery powered or with huge caps to control the current...   Holy smokes!!!  You do have a ton of headphones!!!  Good luck balancing all those... Are you considering feeding...
 I would recommend not reading this thread sometime around August.....
 The number is on your confirmation email you received.  If you didn't get an email (check your junk), then you can email support.cavalliaudio.com to request one to be sent.  I'm waiting on my confirming email as well.
Funny how the HD25 has the cable goes that side.  Must have something to do with the ones with a microphone....
 Well, I already have an HD650 with a balanced cable, and I'm looking forward to pairing it with the Carbon.  Its a very laid back headphone, very mellow and awesome for female vocals.  I have an MDR-Z7 and love it, great sub bass and fun treble, but I need to invest in a new cable.  That'll most likely be a Sony Kimber that will have to be modded, or a Moon Audio Silver Dragon.  I also have a Lawton modded Fostex TH600 modded with a balanced cable, but that needs a mod...
 I bet I'm close.  I got my order in before the site got DDOS'd by us mad Head-Fiers.  I'm just waiting for my confirmation email...
 Sounds like my birthday, if I don't buy a present, I don't get a present........
 I'm going to use my Cypher Labs - CLAS db.  I know its a portable DAC, but its quite good.  Dr Cavalli uses one himself, and I like it, and that's good enough for me.  I'm just going to need a crazy RSA to XLR interconnect...
 Even if you don't like it, you can resell it basically for what you pay....
 I'll tell you in August...