or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I have the HF2s, and basically those are the prototype for the PS500s.  Something about mahogany inside an aluminum shell makes them dark and sparkly at the same time.  Both do compliment the HD650 nicely...
 Do you have a Mac?  If you do optical might be an option depending on which Mac...
They say the water in NYC makes the bagels better.  I think the same applies to pastrami...   Man that hand sliced meat looks delicious.
The same argument could be made against Audeze as well...
Yeah, but I could totally see a wood addict buying multiple pairs of Omnis, just for aesthetic reasons alone.  Zach, every species you introduce seems more beautiful then the last....
 Omni vs Omni bruh.....
 I know you don't have them side by side, but your impressions compared to the blackwoods would be greatly appreciated.  I'm wondering if you'll notice ant difference at all?
 It is possible a second run could happen.  But no guarantees, and no time frame.  Cavalli is soon to have many irons in the fire, so I'd imagine anything else like another LC run, would be quite a bit in the future...
 I would not say the sub bass on the Z7 is not present.  I find it quite enjoyable.  But there are others in this thread who also have the Z5 who have said the in ears have more bass...
 It looks better in person.  Even the prototype looked like a good size and shape.  And its smaller then the A2P...