or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

If the soundstage of the Z7 bothers you, then run away from the LCD-XC.  I love the LCD-X, and was so disappointed in the LCD-XC.  (I don't own either, just auditioned)
 The Z7 vs Alpha Prime.  You would expect the Prime to win on bass, being a planar, but no.  The Z7 has more mid bass, and maybe even more sub bass.  The Prime does have better instrument presentation and separation.  Spacing just seems more accurate.  But the Prime, in my opinion, lacks that romantic quality I like in headphones.  It's just not as musical or forgiving as the Z7, in my opinion... I haven't heard the Omni yet, but I have heard the Blackwood Vibro.  Now that...
 Maybe Padauk would be red enough for you?
Does @zach915m have any dealers in Malaysia.  An audition is always the best solution...
 Or an HD650.  I know I know.....but still....
   I think ZMF is in Chicago, not California.  But that is who I ordered my Musette from, and I'm glad I did...
 Correct, don't waste your time, unless there's another amp besides the Liquid Carbon you plan on using...
 What amp are you using?  And what's your source?
 I'm really curious about how things go with you, and the Touch/Sine/Cypher combo.  Keep us informed please I've been thinking about that or a Touch/Hifi-Skyn/Sine combo instead...
 I have the HD650 and Z7 as complimentary pieces.  I love the HD650 for what it does with female vocals, but the Z7 is great for when I crave more bass.  There are a couple female singers I love that play upright bass too.  And I prefer the Z7 when I want to hear their instrument shine...