or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

^^^   I'm having the same issue.  I just received my Musette Friday, and I'm drawn to my headphones more and more.  The Musette is small, just not Liquid Carbon small.  And I got to say Cavalli and Metrum should be an automatic consideration of amp to DAC.   If Warren announces some sort of "send your LC in for an upgrade" program.  Its going to be hard to break this pairing up....
^^^ nice latte art
 I'd be curious to know where you found 24 bit Adele music?  I love her too, but her CD stuff is just awfully produced...
 May I suggest considering the Beyer T1, if you can give the pair a listen.  The WA8 in prototype, made that headphone sound better then I have ever heard it before or since...
 I think I saw in a video somewhere, that a Pelican case is included... edit - I saw it here at the 10:08 mark.  And a quite glowing review. 
 The myth of the "veil" is simply people trying to power them from sources that cannot do the headphone justice.  The HD650, in my useless opinion" is the greatest scaling headphone ever. If you can use the e10k as a DAC only, and you like its resolution/tone, then maybe you should budget yourself a stand alone amplifier.  Maybe something from garage1217?
 I'm looking forward to some pics too...
 You might be surprised with the ZMF.  I wouldn't send them away till you try it with the Valhalla 2...
Slow news day.  We're all following an auction, that none of us will bid on...
Goodwill only accepts donations.  They are not a pawn shop...