or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Have you considered bending the metal guides on the headband a bit?  Just don't put pressure on the plastic part and you should be fine.  Many others here have done that with success...
 It depends on the amp.  If it has a well implemented phase splitter (The Liquid Carbon does, for example), Then feeding said amp through the RCA's might be almost as good...
 Do you own anything with a balanced input?  Reterminating the stock cable to comply is always the cheapest option.
 In the first run I was #7 and did receive them in the first shipping batch.  So I don't see why they wouldn't ship in batches this time around... ...Its not easy to move 500 (give or take) devices all at once, being a small producer.
 I have a feeling the market might be flooded with used Crimsons?  I'm kidding of course, but maybe not?
 Cup rolling?
 One could say the Liquid Carbon would go up in Liquid Smoke?
 Well, if I owned a Bryson I doubt I'd chase a Liquid Carbon.  I have a feeling they are more similar then different.  With that said, the Liquid Carbon could easily be the end of the line for many folks.  And with a lifetime warranty, one could be assured to enjoy said amp for a very, very long time...
 Balanced is the way to go.  I like my HD650 quite a bit on the Liquid Carbon.  It might have even added a touch of soundstage, and I'm sure you know the HD650 needs a touch of help in those regards...
 I know Alex made an arrangement with WyWires, and they will make you a franken-wire.  (It was originally discussed around the CLAS-db)  But if you have a DAP that has balanced output like 2.5mm TRRS and a standard 3.5mm out.  You could just run a simple 3.5mm cable to the 3.5mm input on the Liquid Carbon.  Or if your DAC has XLR and RCA, you can connect both.  Though, XLR should be grounded already... I've just said to heck with balanced input so far, This thing sounds...