Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Well, the preorder price went from $299 to $399.  And I was under the impression that $399 was going to be the price going forward.  So at this point one could argue to wait for the release and let others review this, then make a choice...
I was thinking the same thing.  This won't interfere with CES will it?
 Amazon had issues with the Z7 launch, so one would ponder they want to err on side of caution with these pricey headphones.  And the customers with their higher expectations considering the additional expense...
Unless you own elite equipment (the other stuff not the HD650, its already elite ), then you aren't ready to mess with cables...
.   Well, lucky LC #7 checking in.  I had my first single ended listen experience the last few days, and I'm happy to report all that worrying I did about balanced only has dissolved away.  I think we all freaked in the early days, and balanced cabled everything.  Thou it was a good thing, it wasn't an absolute.  The Elears sounded great on low gain and would gladly tell anyone not to over worry about it.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I would like to go balanced, I just...
 Hifiman makes something: http://store.hifiman.com/index.php/products/he-adapter.html That was for back in the day when the HE-6 ruled the roost, and needed to be connected to speaker taps...
Is this the first time the pricing has been tiered base on which bit rate you choose?   I'm really enjoying this so far...
 There are no new Walkman in the wild yet.  Sony will just take the company line and say the 1A is an improvement over the ZX2.  You might need to wait till October to hear the truth on that...
Actually he came back saying it was higher. I'll look for the quote later...