or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I was expecting a whole bunch of +1s out of you..... Now that's how to troll...
 Maybe look into the ZMF Omni?  I'm thinking a Glenn OTL and Omni combo might be in my future...
I was thinking of getting a Pono player and a balanced cable for the HD25/Pono combo.  Has anyone else considered doing the same thing?
 Yes, balanced mode can be very rewarding. That is if the amp you choose inherently performs better in balanced mode.  I listen to mine through a Cavalli Liquid Carbon (first run $599), and I'll put it up against any of the other budget friendly amps already mentioned.  My next move is a DAC upgrade....
 Awww man, are they bringing their new flagship?!?!?
  I kinda like Abba.... in moderation....
Honestly, I haven't seen a bad species choice yet...   ...as long as Zack doesn't go balsa wood
 Maybe your ear pads have compressed?  Maybe time for new thicker pads?  Those from Yaxi look very tempting...
Good luck with the sale.  If I wasn't on the wrong coast, I'd get this...
 I would not be super hung up on having to have a balanced DAC.  Good sounding DACs come in both balanced and RCA.  I'm 99% sure I'm getting a Metrum Musette to go with mine, and it isn't.  I'm totally happy with the LC's phase splitter, so I don't worry about a DAC's output configuration.