or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Mjolnir or Mjolnir 2?  I had a pleasant listening experience with the HD650 (balanced) and the original Mjolnir, and all I hear is the 2 steps it up quite a bit...
My desktop setup: Z7 with Kimber modded to 4 pin XLR <- Cavalli Liquid Carbon <- Cypher Labs Algorythm Solo db <- iMac (I'm planning a DAC upgrade in the near future)   Semi-portable: Same Z7 <- CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 <- iPod Touch
 From the email I received from Cavalli: "As we mentioned a few weeks ago, we are proud to offer you - the current owner of an initial-batch Liquid Carbon (serial number #00007) - an exclusive discount off the final production runs of our premium headphone amplifiers.Don't miss this last chance to save big off of a new Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold, or Liquid Lightning 2T of your very own.To take advantage of this discount, simply visit CavalliAudio.com and...
I don't think USB power can charge enough to keep up with the M8 while it's playing music.  You will drain the battery if you're at all like me and enjoy marathon listening sessions...
 Oh I'll be curious about that one.  It should have the juice since many Audeze owners have WA22s...
 It's a huge help with music discovery without the monthly fee.  I'd like Tidal, but rather spend money elsewhere, like my local record shop...
 Correct, and also a player capable of playing hi-rez files.  Like Onkyo pro or flacplayer...
Well I hope he starts a page on it when he finalizes things...   He also had a page for the Metrum Musette, something else I'm interested in....
Awww the link for the amp is gone.  I wanted to start a thread about it.  If anyone screen cap'd it?
 I have a feeling its XLR in the front for convenience.  Its only RCAs in the back.  But I'll take a well implemented single ended over a crappy balanced any day...