or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

^^^ That is exciting.  Is sourcing the same parts difficult?
Another thought is to spend your LCD-2 money on an amp instead.  Don't forget how well the HD650 scales.   I'm not saying you shouldn't go for the Audeze, just offering the alternative in investing in your HD650's sound...
.....runs home to listen to my LC in single ended for the first time, because everyone is scaring me.
 I was a bit stunned myself.  But I think the long wait might have scared a few customers away.  I'm sure folks in summit-fi are used to these kind of waits, but us "lunch box folks" are more used to off the shelf stuff... But the first 200 or so sold in a day, and that got the process of all the ordering parts going.
 Us first batch folks could step up our swooning over our amps, if that helps...
 Its worth the $799 price.  I can't see anyone not enjoying this little champ...
 Sounds like my milk after dunking my 2 dozen Chips Ahoy in it... ...errr my 2 or 3, I ment to say 2 or 3
 Very smart, 14 days, power cord options for regions, and xxl shirts for the fatties like myself...
So, on a lighter note, will we see DDOS 2.0 this time around?