Posts by ButtUglyJeff

If it is no longer included, I'm quite sure its just a rebranded Monoprice cable.  They can be had quite cheep... ...that is of course only if CEntrance is no longer including them.
  I personally think the bass on the TH600 is fine.  I could see how people view recessed mids as bass emphasis.  The TH600 just has the classic Denon "V" shape, the opposite of the HD650 which emphasizes the mids...
 Maybe check out the Alpha Dogs, or their little brother the Mad Dogs. And instead of the DT1350, maybe consider the new T51p.  Its more comfortable (reported by others), and is more bass focused, though not as punchy as the DT1350. I love my HD25s with the CLAS db/Rx Mk3 b combo, just it lacks a bit in clarity compared to the HD650...
  I have both and I couldn't describe the differences better.  Maybe take a look at the Alpha Dogs for a more complimentary piece?
  It looks like a regular Apple CCK (Camera Connection Kit) to me.  It's basically Apple's way of giving iDevices USB OTG functionality...
  I'm having the same issue currently.  This is a part time business for Brian, as he also goes to school for electrical engineering.  Not making excuses for him, just saying its not just you...
 Walking around on the streets of Tokyo, the Fostex would look the norm, not the Beats....
 Well, if I don't get an audio improvement (I'm expecting a little), at least I'll have the shorter cable I want...
 I find the TH600 kind of weak in the isolation department, and most likely not the best choice for the train.  Though I suppose not all trains are noisy, and the benefits at work and home are a plus.  Shortening the cable is a must, in my opinion, and I'm sending mine to BTG Audio for just this reason... 
 If you do most of your listening in a single location.... I do not, that's why I have the Rx Mk3 b and CLAS db combo, and they are a wonderful compliment to the TH600.  I plan on getting mine recabled balanced to take full advantage... A more budget friendly option might be the Theorem 720....