Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm still a little bummed how Sony implemented balanced on this one.  I've already invested in Hirose/RSA and 4 pin XLR cables, and now comes yet another cable system.... I do have a Z7, which includes a basic cable, but I keep hearing all this fuss about the improvement with the Kimber Kable options.  I guess I just wish Sony was more a "follower" in this regard...
I've worn headphones that looks far more goofy, then these will ever be...   Older Stax anyone?
 It depends what kind of amp setup you have or are willing to buy.  You most likely would have been disappointed if you were going to use it directly out of your phone or laptop...
 If I asked my wife to do that, I'd get a     
 I agree with the TH600 view except I did the opposite; I sent them to Mark Lawton.  So, I threw money at the problem.......lol
I am so upset at myself for not trying my Z7s with Woo's new prototype WA8, the portable tube amp/DAC, when I had the chance....   .....stupid, stupid, stupid.     If you could all have heard what magic it did with the T1; beautiful controlled bass.....   Now I can only imagine...
 They grow on you, so yes.  But I would understand if someone wanted to hold off and see if the price drops...
^^^ I talked to Jeff (he's the bearded one on the right).  I liked them both, and it was nice of them to let me compare their TH900s with my LA600s....
I guess I'm the weirdo for just wanting to enjoy them....   ....not pick them apart
 Were they yours?  They were real beauties, and sounded lovely.  They just won't be usable for my marathon listening sessions.  I guess I'm more an LCD-X kinda guy.  Thank you very much for sharing them...