Posts by ButtUglyJeff

That ^^^^
http://store.sony.com/128-gb-walkman-hi-res-digital-music-player-zid27-NWZX2BLK/cat-27-catid-All-MP3-Players   I agree, it does seem a bit off.  But that is the listed specs...
      The Z7s in my Slappa Hardbody Pro.  And yes, I'd remove the cable...
From Sony US:   Audio Station Preset(s) : Up to 30 Audio Power Output : 10 + 10 mW Tuner : FM Tuner Tuner Frequency Range : 87.5 - 108.0 mHz Frequency Response : 20 to 40,000 Hz (when playing data file, single signal measurement) Audio Format(s) Supported : MP3: 32-320 kbps (incl. VBR) at 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz WMA: 5-384 kbps (incl. VBR) at 8-48 kHz FLAC: 16/24-bit at 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192...
Man I love how the stock cables thread onto the headphone.  Do the Kimbers do the same?
 When unplugged or plugged in?
 If those 500 lost sales make as much profit as the 10000 you gain, then it isn't good at all.  And it is most likely true that much more profit is made per LCD-X, then selling many EL-8s. With that said, I'm comfortable saying the EL-8 is intended mostly to fill needs the LCD line cannot...
 Well, the power switch goes right and left so as to power the port you're using as an input.  But not both at the same time...
 HiFi-M8..... .....just sayin
I tend to believe "burn in" is more of the brain, then the headphone. I'm sure we all have to get used to a new sound signature, with every "upgrade".  I have no doubt there is a settling in period for most audio gear, but having an audible difference being heard is questionable.   Maybe I'll believe in burn in more when I get into tube amplification...