or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I tend to use a lint roller on mine before dog hairs (3 beagles) get inside the grills.  I need to think about dust covers for my headphone stands...
 Not 100% sure.  Heard rumblings of an upgraded Gungnir which would be great.  But also heard of maybe a new smaller balanced DAC, and that would also be swell. Warren knows, but the jerk ball ain't spillin' the beans....
August 15th may bring something from Schiit that would be perfect for the Liquid Carbon anyways....   I'm content just feeding it with my HiFi-M8 till I can sort all this new stuff coming out (and sell some stuff to fund it too).

Its a bit of a bummer that it seems its going to be buss powered.  I want my next DAC to be able to be fed by computer or iPad...

From Zach's email:   "I will be sending a Blackwood ZMF Omni to accompany it next week, so that you all can compare the Cherry set to the Blackwood set."   This is amaze-balls!  Thanks Zach.  I'm kinda hoping to be in the later part of the tour, maybe September.  Then I'll have my Liquid Carbon to listen to them with...
Boy, a thread full of guesses.  If you want clues, you should all be reading Jason's book.......
 I love the smell of ban hammer in the morning.   I say a temp ban for Arly, till he posts part 2....
 I threw money at the problem.  Its reduced but not all the way gone.  A fabric cover on the cable would have done the trick...