or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm not sure what your source and amp are, but they get closer together the more you scale up.  But I agree.  Many "move up" to the LCD-2 from the HD650.  Which LCD-2 do you have?  My fave is the 2.2 rosewood, pre-fazor...
 I have no idea how you can "poo poo" those beauties.  They obviously deserve a better home, like with me......
 Is that going to be a third amp type to sell, down the road?  As usual, color me interested...
 I bet they will be more different then you think now.  Those are two very different and distinct "house sounds"....
 Apogee stuff is very nice.  I have a Duet, and it sounds great with my Grados.  But just so so with my HD650s.  I can't imagine the pairing being anything more then okay.  But at least you'd own the most scalable headphones in the world....
   How do you not go Gumby?  Look at that sexy same sized stack?  Its almost like they chose the size on purpose.....
 Maybe you'll get the vary last one..... :( Seriously, ordering 2 amps at once.  Very impressive.
 I'm 99% sure I'm ordering a Metrum Musette.  I'm super curious about the whole NOS R2R stuff myself...
 I hope to make the same pairing eventually.  But my needs are for a DAC first.  May I ask what DAC you use?
I hope they sell the t-shirt separately...