Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I enjoy burning in headphones on my head... With that said, I love my ALO Rx Mk3 b paired with my DT1350s.  And my HiFi M8 is a very good DAC/AMP combo...
 How long have you had them for? I just reached out to Lawton, asking about availability for the TH-600, and prices.  Its safe to assume you consider it money well spent?
  Try moving the cups back on the ear, and maybe opening up the headbands.  That should get the bass you are missing...
 You should try, it eases the grip a bit...
 Shelf liner.  It can be had at most "big box" stores that sell home goods...
 I thought the ear pads and headband pads were the same on the t51p and the face lifted dt1350?
 The AK120 ii might fit the bill also, while being 20-30% less then its big brother...
 If the CLAP sounds muddy, just take a shot of penicillin.  That should clear it up....
 Sennheiser has tightened their grip on how their dealers can price these phones, so unfortunately the days of the great HD650 deals might be over.  I used to recomend RazorDog for these, but I think he's no longer a Senn dealer.  Most likely because of the latest crack downs...
 Have you tried the RSA Lightning?  I would love a shootout between these 2 little amps...