or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm guessing that price is after taxes?
 If I was going to go silver cables, the Silver Dragon would be the one. Actually, if I was going to go Silver Dragon, I'd probably ask if Moon Audio could direct solder the cable to the driver.  I know they do cable related headphone mods...
 I'm on the tour list for the Omni.  I will definitely be doing a direct comparison with the Z7...
 I was one of those early adopters of the Z7, so I paid full price.  Thankfully I love my Z7, or else I'd be really bummed out about the hit I'd take selling them...
^^^^   Totally get it.  Add warmth from an amp or DAC to the HD650, and maybe you have too much warmth...   I'm convinced the perfect sound for so many people, lives between the HD650 and HD800.  That may be why we see folks go with super clear and clean amps and DACs for the HD650, and the opposite at the HD800...
 Those are my go to headphones for my kids.  They don't believe in treating their headphone with much respect.  But good bang for the buck...
 Have you tried the Omni.  I'm on Zach's tour, just haven't had my turn yet.  How do the mids compare to the HD650?  Women's vocals?
Anybody else a little bummed out that the Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, and Liquid Gold are being retired after one more run?  These amps have been a goal for me for several years now, and it seems they are going to be off in the sunset before I'll have the funds to own one...   I'm not blaming Cavalli Audio for evolving.  And heck, maybe there will be a future flagship amp released by Alex and Warren in 2017 or beyond.  And maybe they'll make me totally forget about...
 I have the Slappa Hardbody Pro...   Perfectly happy with it.
.....fudge.  Time to sell some children.