Posts by ButtUglyJeff

The ZX1 seems to do well by this...
 http://www.slappa.com/HardBody-PRO-Full-Size-Headphone-case?sc=2&category=744
 Well that is the $64 question.  So far, I'd say yes.  The HD600/650 have great mids, in my opinion. and female vocals really come to life with them.  Well, so far, the TH600s are showing that "V" shape I've read so much about.  The mids take a back seat to punchier bass, and treble with more sparkle.  I could see how some recording could come off with harsh sounding highs.  I was listening to Eric Clapton's "Unplugged" album, and the acoustic guitars and bass really came...
ooooo, 4 pin XLR, nice....
 Its really, really early.  But I'm liking what I've heard so far.  Just don't consider them as "closed".  I'm sure I will have a balanced cable put on them eventually...
Honestly, I wouldn't want to play music like this always.  My new TH-600s and HD650s want different gain and impedance settings, and I had to turn the M8 back and forth every time I switched cans.  It was more a statement complimenting this little baby from CEntrance, and how it has a lot of juice to throw at the end user...
 Are you offering? 
  I'm enjoying this little guy with 2 headphones at once...
  I'm doing something with this portable, that most can't.  I'm playing with 2 headphones at once...