Posts by ButtUglyJeff

The International wasn't great, but the International + is supposed to be quiet, even for sensitive IEM. http://www.aloaudio.com/amplifiers/the-international-plus-portable-amp-dac
  I'm not sure if the Intruder dac has been confirmed to work with the CCK, but the ALO International + has.  And the International + has a 24/96 dac as opposed to the Intruder's 16/44 dac... Maybe email Ray to confirm?
^^^ Is this your second go around?
 The IE800 is Senn's top in ear.... The HD800 is Senn's top headphone...
 Nice Rudi.  Are the HD25 Aluminums a big step above the regulars?
 That RSA Lightning is so small.....
 Seems a safe assumption.  Lighting is making the 30 pin go the way of the dodo...
  I guess so, but the 2 cables I was comparing had flatter looking cabling then the pic implies...
 I will say this.  The monoprice is the same as the one that used to be included with the M8.  My friend has it and I put my "CEntrance" next to it and the only difference is the logo.  If you don't want a "high end" cable, after your expensive purchase, this will due fine.  I'm not going to spend big bucks on my next cable till I go Lightning....
  I'm the wrong person to ask, for I lack the experience.  Other sub-forums cover that topic.  I'm holding out until fall, to make my decision.  I currently don't have an IOS7/IOS8 device, but will buy one when the next batch of goodies hits the market.  I did test the CCK on my kids' iPad minis, and it works like a champ...