or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Always let it burn in till 1 day after the warranty expires.  That's what the guy at the hi-fi shop used to tell me....
 I bet you'll like the Prime with Classical.  Might be the best T50rp mod in that regard...
 Its only speculation at this point, but both of your mentioned headphones are basically closed headphones (not sure if they have any small ports)  So, I would expect better isolation then these ZMFs.  Plus at 300ohms, I would also expect these need more amplification then the Nighthawks or DT-1770.  One would assume the amping demand would be similar to the HD800 or HD650...
Thanks guys, I guess my USB at times isn't up for the task.  Maybe something like a Schiit Wyrd might be in my future.  I have ambitions for a pro audio interface, but that's a ways away...
Has anyone had a blinking On/Standby button?  I'm trying to figure out what that means.  It doesn't blink in a pattern like a warning code, and it doesn't do it all the time.  But I'm just trying to figure out what it means...
Wow, $120 for a pair...
 Nice variety.  May I ask what's your favorite amp with your Elear?
 Every headphone release @zach915m had done has outdone previous models. And I'm sure Zach will price them fairly.  He's a headphone fanatic at heart after all...
 The Omni has been described as being similar to the Pre-Fazor LCD-3
The great forms of communication:   Telegraph, Telephone, Tell a Grizzlybeast