Posts by ButtUglyJeff

CNET reported the card is going to be $160 US, but still I get not wanting to be the first on board with this one...
 The cable is included if you're getting the PHA-3...
 Of course, the head-fi dork in me wanted to know what headphone it was.... It sure looks like a T50RP variant, with the gold arms.
The T1 sounded amazing.  And now there's a "next level" prototype.  Very excited to hear more...
 Actually the DX100, but good luck with that nightmare....
  Super thin indeed...
 To be fair I did ask for his comments...
 good find, and good news... ...now why Sony hasn't done this?
 The ZMF Vibros and Blackwoods are both lovely headphones.  They are even darker then the Z7s  I've always been fond of T50RP variants, and Zach doesn't disappoint.  I'd personally suggest the Blackwoods over the Vibros for its extended sound, and tonally more evenness.  But if punchier/heavier bass is what you're after, then go Vibros But both headphones didn't grow on me the same way my Z7's did.  The blobs started to come together, and made more since every listen. ...
 I'm surprised Sony hasn't announced support products for the ZX2, like Kimber options that were showcased for the Z7, Z5 and PHA-3.  Might there be an issue forcing Sony to delay an announcement?