or Connect

Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm really curious about how things go with you, and the Touch/Sine/Cypher combo.  Keep us informed please I've been thinking about that or a Touch/Hifi-Skyn/Sine combo instead...
 I have the HD650 and Z7 as complimentary pieces.  I love the HD650 for what it does with female vocals, but the Z7 is great for when I crave more bass.  There are a couple female singers I love that play upright bass too.  And I prefer the Z7 when I want to hear their instrument shine...
 Man, if those are half as comfortable as they look... Just what I need, another headphone that I want to try.
Shame the LAu wont be produced anymore, after this last batch.  It was something I was aspiring to have.  Hopefully there will be a successor...
 I wouldn't fiddle more, but those things don't get in my head.  I'd just focus on the music....
Yeah, the Musette plays real nice with the LC...     I promised myself I'd stop blabbing about my new love.  A very lovely sound.  Accurate, but not too accurate.  Meaning musical with enough accuracy.  I love hearing new nuances in my existing collection.  And its not crazy large.  This thing is going to grow in popularity here...     ....and FYI, Zach is a Metrum Dealer.  He just didn't update his site yet to reflect it yet.
Did you bend the metal bands for comfort?  You did say it was too tight to begin with...
 Focus on a great sounding DAC, not a balanced one.  If it happens to be balanced, like lets say a Gungnir, then just consider it a happy bonus...
 You could just have your stock cable shortened, if you are satisfied with it... Or better yet, have your other stock cable reterminated.  Its already shorter...
 Even the prototype I listened to had amazing DAC/amp synergy.  And I'm an anti-Sabre kinda guy.  Goes to show how implementation is so important...