Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm a hat size 8 1/8 and have zero issues feeling pressure.  Idgit is right, a bit more would be good actually...
 I haven't heard a bit of hiss.  But I never did the "hiss test" buy listening to max volume with no music playing. I also never heard any hiss from my Grado HF-2s, equally as sensitive...
 Its a fantastic combination, with fantastic synergy.  I don't feel the TH-600s have as much recessed mids, as they do on other portable amps I have tried them with.  I've been using them in the single ended input for about 6 weeks (low gain) and couldn't be happier.... ....well maybe happier?  I just sent out my TH-600s to be modded for balanced listening, so maybe I'll see an even greater listening experience... It's weird for me, with this amp.  The lower a headphone's...
It still sounds good to me...
I'm well under 100gb, but I have yet to buy a single hi-res file.  I fear how quickly my music volume will be, once I start buy my music that way....
Couldn't a balanced signal be easily converted to single ended?  I'm no engineer, but couldn't the balanced signal just get routed to the single ended output and just not share the benefit, but still share the signal and power?
How are you enjoying the HD25 Aluminums Rudi?  Do you feel they are a significant step up from the plastic cupped HD25 ii?
 Doesn't the LCD-XC include a 4 pin XLR cable as well?  I'm surprised you didn't go straight to that one... ...with that said, I use my 1/4" jack all the time and have no issues.
  Sounds like your wife is like my wife...
 The International wasn't great, but the International + is supposed to be quiet, even for sensitive IEM. http://www.aloaudio.com/amplifiers/the-international-plus-portable-amp-dac