Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Does you car stereo support NFC?
Maybe keep both drivers together?  You know a "matched and equally burned in" set....
I'm actually surprised Sony doesn't offer a Kimber TRRS upgrade option for the ZX2.  They did offer several of those options for the launches of the Z7 and Z5....
My only advice would be to give the Z7 plenty of head time before making judgement.  Plenty here "poo poo'd" them after a short audition...
....more proof that there is way too many police dramas on television
 How about reterminating the included cable for the PHA-3 to 4 pin XLR?
 I'm pretty sure it only charges while the M8 is plugged in.  When running on the M8's battery, both devices drain.
 Brian made my mini RSA to RSA for my RxMk3 to Solo db combo.  Very satisfied with the results.  Its just you have to wait a while for them...
 I could see someone having that point of view.  I believe the type of idea amplification is different in a stock TH600 and a Lawton LA600.  I think aLawton headphone need a more mid-centric amplifier.  Tubes maybe?
I've upgraded cables on 5 different headphones so far, and the HD25 (by a wide margin) improved the most from this simple upgrade.  Silver plated copper did wonders (and going balanced helped too)...   ...down with steel stock cables