Posts by ButtUglyJeff

I'm kinda glad there is more waiting.  I just preordered the MDR-Z7, and I still want this and the new PHA-3.  So I'm glad this is going to be a while....
 Can?  Yes... Will?  Nobody knows yet...
 Its listed on Sony USA's site as $299, so I guess so....
I was about to say "most engineered materials have benefits that can be taken advantage of, weather they are from natural origins like wood, or man made like plastics and resins"...   ...but then I forgot that I'm sending out my TH600s to Mark Lawton for is wood ear cup modification.     So wood rules, and everything else drools...
  sure looks like it does...
  Curious, what is your "delivery estimate"? I know its only an estimate, but I'm wondering if we match....
I get it, we all chase music differently.  I need these kind of desktop replacement transportables, as I can't always sit in one place too long.  But I was thinking about a Chord Hugo in 2015 used maybe new.  But now I can most likely have the Z7, PHA-3, Walkman and the Kimber Kable (or an alternate supplier) and most like spend the same or even less...   FYI all this talk got me all worked up and I did the pre-order with Amazon, for the Z7.  And right now the estimated...
 The PHA-3 is supposed to have "line in", so your HiFiman DAP can live longer.  I'm liking the upcoming Walkman as a 192gb transport...  Looks really Swiss Army Knife to me...
 One of the new (or new-ish) Walkmans would be ideal.  There has been the ZX-1 for a bit, and the upcoming NWZ-A17 (which is on my radar). But also any Apple device (iPhone/iPod/iPad) will work...
 I have a feeling if I want this, I'll have to visit Price Japan..... ...and I do.