Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Sales tax is collected, and shipping is free
^^^ Wow, does she have a sister?
Sony US has finally released a price for the ZX2.  It's $1199 and they are now accepting preorders for an expected delivery date of March 2nd...   http://store.sony.com/WFS/SNYUS/en_US/-/USD/-zid27-NWZX2BLK/cat-27-catid-All-MP3-Players?XID=O:remark_Other_criteo
 All the silver wire and golden tubes in the world can only fix so much...
 Awwww, I think Mike the @HiFiGuy528 is a swell fella...
 Depends what you compare them to... The TH600s leak much more, and the Alpha Dogs/Prime far, far less...
CEntrance runs all kind of deals.  I can't really say where they run a bunch through (we aren't allowed to mention group buy sites), but following CEntrance on social media will get you all the scoops...
  Artsy fartsy metal.... Those words have never been used in that combination by anyone ever.  kinda cool when you think of it that way......
 I'm starting to think Sony should have released the A10 series and the ZX2 at the same time.  Maybe it would have sent a different message to the public.  "Hey, here's the audiophile DAP, but hey we also have a player for 'Joe Average' too". I never see a mention of the A17 in any of the ZX2 bashing articles and youtube vids...
  I think the T1 is a no brainer.  One of Jack Woo's go to headphones during amp developments is that very Beyer headphone.  And when properly amplified, they will make your heart drop....