Posts by ButtUglyJeff

Its really, really early.  But I'm liking what I've heard so far.  Just don't consider them as "closed".  I'm sure I will have a balanced cable put on them eventually...
Honestly, I wouldn't want to play music like this always.  My new TH-600s and HD650s want different gain and impedance settings, and I had to turn the M8 back and forth every time I switched cans.  It was more a statement complimenting this little baby from CEntrance, and how it has a lot of juice to throw at the end user...
 Are you offering? 
  I'm enjoying this little guy with 2 headphones at once...
  I'm doing something with this portable, that most can't.  I'm playing with 2 headphones at once...
Sad, the smeggy's web site is gone...
 Mine took a tumble down the stairs, and you can't even see signs what a calamity it went through (BTW, my wife is no longer allowed to touch my headphones )
 May I ask your source?  If its your computer or iPhone/iPod/iPad, or any A&K Dap, then I can't recommend the CEntrance HiFi-M8 enough.  The synergy is fantastic...
Wow, look at all this non TH-600 conversation going on here....     Back on topic.  While I'm waiting for my TH-600s to show up, I'm still hoping to hear from owners of the TH-600.  What are you favorite portable amp pairing with the TH-600?  I have the CEntrance HiFi-M8, and the ALO RxMk3b.  I think both are more then capable, I'm just curious with other owner's success stories...