Posts by Aero Dynamik

With the mod applied to the Carbo Tenore it became very close to neutral and the sound stage became a little wider so it is an interesting mod to have in your arsenal considering there aren't many truly neutral phones out there. For me though, in the end, some MeElec silicone double flange tips gave me the desired (less neutral, but very pleasant) sound.
Funny, in my dictionary that is the verbatim definition for "self-deception"!  
I'd like to know as well! PM please!  
You may want to try "james444's FX850 mod". I've applied it very successfully to the JVC FX850 (of course) and the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, both being single dynamic driver phones. The DUOZA is a dual dynamic driver phone (if I'm not misinformed) but chances are - I believe - that the mod just might work very well with the DUOZA. I definitely think it's worth a try. Please let us know if you do try it! Thanks!
No, you can't! Pick up a pair of these while you're waiting. You might even prefer them over the DN-2000 /DN-2000 J once you get them.
I have the DN-2000 and as I understand it, it is not too different from the DN-1000 and the DN-2000 is very, very good! Haven't got the DUOZA yet though, but I'm sure you won't go wrong if you pick the DN-1000, especially at U$ 160. Good luck!
X2 
Thanks for the info and the picture! Very clarifying! I might want to try them nevertheless. We'll see... What? I hope you're not referring to some super wide stock tips that weren't in my DN-2000 package!? The only wide stock tips I found were the foam tips.
Lol, and thanks, I hope so too!
Hard to say, but I doubt it as the "out-of-head" or "somewhat external speaker like" quality of the SM64 seems very, very unique. Haven't heard any other IEM coming even close that characteristic, so I'd be very surprised if the DUOZA and the SM64 were to sound similar.