Posts by Aero Dynamik

Ordered this and absolutely adored it after having applied the fantastic "j444 mod". However, my copy suffered from channel imbalance (about 4 dB). I have returned it to the seller but unfortunately seem to have lost my contact with him so I'm hoping for the best.   Anyway, I want to know if anyone else suffers from or have suffered from channel imbalance? Thanks!
I'm the guy in the picture doing thumbs-up!
I absolutely adore the sound of the 627X. Still I consider to sell it as I absolutely hate the thump that hits my ears when switched on or off or when the battery runs out of juice. (That is, with my low impedance and highly sensitive IEMs. Drop me a PM if interested).
Well that's great! What phones do you use with this rig, and in what way or in what ways do find your new setup to sound better? Do you go single ended or balanced? What cables? Thanks!
Price USD $77.   Shipping by Registered Post with tracking number (entire world): USD $12.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced Cable. For example, this cable can be used to connect a balanced amplifier (such as the "ALO Audio Rx MK3-B") to a balanced DAC (such as for example the "Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo -dB").   It is in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been very...
Price $399 USD   Shipping by Registered Post with tracking number to Europe: $25 USD. Shipping by Registered Post with tracking number to the rest of the world: $32 USD.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my ALO Audio Rx MK3-B portable headphone amplifier.   It is in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and have been very carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell it). That is, the condition...
I'm afraid not. Nevertheless, thanks for the offer.
I'd guess the tips seen in the first two links are the same. The tips in the third link look shorter. Got mine from here. Personally, I feel the Phonaks sound practically the same as the stock silicone tips but are easier to fit perfectly and give perhaps a tad bit better isolation. YMMY though! EDIT: Warning, the cost for "Shipping & Handling" (USA => EU (Sweden)) was horrible and in the end not worth it. $35!  
Price: USD $449   Shipping by Registered Post with tracking number to Europe: USD $25. Shipping by Registered Post with tracking number to the rest of the world: USD $32.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my ALO Audio Rx MK3-B portable headphone amplifier together with my ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced cable.   The cable is used to connect the amplifier to a balanced DAC (such as for example the "Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo -dB"). However the...
Oops, posted this in the wrong forum! Please see the Amplification For Sale / Trade forum.   Payment by PayPal.   Up for sale is my ALO Audio Rx MK3-B portable headphone amplifier together with my ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced cable. Both are in LIKE NEW condition and have only been used at home and have been very carefully handled from day one (considering I may eventually want to sell them). Includes original packaging for both items and original...