Posts by Aero Dynamik

Noted!
Thanks for the kind words! So far the large stock tips (shallower fit) and the medium SpinFit tips (deeper fit (got'em from Dopaminer who has/had(?) a private stock). Can't yet say which ones I prefer sound wise, but with the SpinFits I could probably shake the brain out of my head and they would still remain in my ears. Very comfortable too. Initially I was a bit worried about the relatively narrow bore size (stock and SpinFit), but can't so far say that a wider bore size...
After having spent some more time with the DuoZA I agree with Dopaminer; this is a great phone and absolutely the best phone I've ever heard for casual listening, like when commuting, going to the gym, watching a movie, playing a computer game and so on. It's very forward and intimate, yet smooth. The powerful bass is really needed to balance out the equally powerful and forward mids and treble. It has plenty of detail and awesome stereo effect. It puts you in the front...
Just had my first hour (or was it two or three hours? Time flies when you fun!) of listening to the DuoZA (and also comparing it to my DN-2000). Yes, it's smooth but still far from soft-boiled, it can still bite when needed and actually goes very well with strings, better than the DN-2000 if you want a more realistic basic ring. Way to early for any definite impressions, especially as I'm under the impression it changes quite a bit with burn in, be it in the drivers or in...
I can't let go of tomcy2000's remarks about the DN-2000J. My eyes keep reading: "midrange resolution and transparency in the DN2000J actually sounds very similar to that of the K3003" I'm a former K3003 owner and if I will perceive the DN-2000J the same way tomcy2000 does (once I hear it), and the magic treble of the DN-2000 is kept more or less unaffected by the titanium treated dynamic driver (it really should, shouldn't it?), then... I think we're in for something truly...
X2
That would be really nice, and slightly more would be perfectly OK for me as well.
As I plan to pick up the DN-2000J myself it is going to be interesting to compare my impressions with yours. Reading tomscy2000’s remarks (again) about the DN-2000J, my impression is that DUNU is trying to clone the signature of the AKG K3003. If DUNU succeeds with this (assumed) ambition then one thing is for sure; the DN-2000 and the DN-2000J are going have very different signatures, and I would expect some, perhaps even quite a few, to prefer the DN-2000. I had the...
JM2C about CIEMs here.
So, I take it you'll be ready to take one for the team and give us an extensive report, perhaps even more than a sentence?