Posts by Aero Dynamik

SALE PENDING...
SALE PENDING...
Yeah, that Flux Capacitor really gets me going; all the way back to the future! 
LOL Anyway, I won't be able to resist it. As a matter of fact, I won't even try to resist it. I will want to get the "J" as soon as I can. However, if I'm going to keep both is a completely different matter. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the DN-2000 will be the keeper. (If I may say so, I would guess the same goes for Dopaminer).
Interesting; especially the part about the upper mid-range. Thanks!
Well, if the 2000J is a success I'm sure we're going to see quite a few classifieds with used 1000s and 2000s (perhaps even my own 2000 ). That is of course, if you can consider buying used. Oh, to make sure there's no misunderstanding; I'm not selling mine, at least not until I've heard the 2000J. For some reason I'm guessing they're going to have quite different signatures (especially after having read tomcy2000's impressions comparing the 2000J partly to the K3003) so...
In what way or ways do you feel the Colorfly C3 contributes to the DN-2000? I don't have the C3 so I'd be very interested to hear you elaborate on this. Thanks!
Thanks Brooko, much appreciated! I'll be hoping for the 2nd week in March!   EDIT: In the meantime, we mustn't forget to keep giving our love to our DN-2000s in the DN-2000 thread here.  
Well, you may not be aware but you can always block the members who are - or try to be - analytical (or anything else you don't like) All you have to do is click the member name and then select "Block member". It works really well, I just tried it!
I guess you're referring to the 2000J, but I didn't read anywhere it had been released, at least not to ordinary mortals like me. Anyway, does anyone know who will be first to have the 2000J in stock or where it can be pre-ordered? Thanks!