Posts by Aero Dynamik

Does that mean that you consider mid-range to be equal on these two phones? I'm curious because I'm trying to establish differences and similarities between se846 and ToGo! 334. I'd say if se846 and k3003i mid-range is equal, than mid-range on ToGo 334! is superior when it comes to vocals (but maybe not when it comes to string(ed) instruments).
Thanks for the review. Very enjoyable and it would seem to me also accurate. I have the AKG K3003i and I think I can agree on most of what you say. I do not have the SE846 but intend to try them in the near future. However, I do have the FitEar ToGo! 334 and I feel your description of the SE846 in most respects and to a large extent could just as well have been applied to the 334. So, my question is if you can second that opinion or if you think I’m way off? I’d be very...
[[SPOILER]]
I suppose it could be a problem that JDS Labs now have fixed. I don't think I was lucky. I'm never lucky.   EDIT:Well, Sweden isn't all about ABBA. Although Sweden is a very small country (only 9 million people) lots of other Swedes have been quite successful in the music industry. Well, we'll see for how long it lasts now that the Russians are on the move again occupying our neighbouring European countries by military force and Putin’s Hitler like methods. It’s really...
Well, I suppose "enjoy" can only be read in one way, so I'm inclined to agree! 
I have no problem with channel imbalance. Whatever small imbalance there is, sound begins in the left ear. Unfortunately I haven’t got any other DAC to try with. The CLAS –dB is so far my only stand-alone DAC. For the fun of it I’ll probably get another DAC in the future but not without doing some proper research first. The ODAC is tempting, especially after my very positive impressions of the O2.However, I’ve now tried the O2 with all of my other sources at maximum volume...
It worked! Crackling completely gone! Thanks! 
A couple of days ago I received my OBJECTIVE2 amplifier from JDS Labs. It is too early to have any definitive opinions about it (I probably still suffer from some “new toy syndrome”) but from what I have seen, heard, and felt so far I am very, very pleased.       I have bought several other amplifiers in the past but the OBJECTIVE2 is my first and so far only amplifier that truly works superbly well with my “FitEar ToGo! 334” and that is tremendously satisfying....
I'll second that indeed and want go even further by calling it a sound revolution. Had the 334 for 10 months before I realized what a gem I had in my possession. As SilverEars says, do go back a few pages where we had a very rewarding discussion about this.
x2! I get goose bumps just thinking about it.