or Connect

Posts by Aero Dynamik

At the moment that's seems to be the best price out there, and free Amazon shipping included. That is, if you live in the US, which I don't! Anyway, Lend Me UR ears ship to many countries in Europe (including Sweden where I live) for USD $302 with DHL Express shipping with a delivery time of about 4-5 working days. I'd say that's a very good deal as well. Also, by chance I found out an easy way to get a valid Lend Me UR ears coupon code for a 5 % discount. Simply place...
Com'on just one more IEM and you'll be home! I'm off to the classifieds for a 1Plus2!  
Thank you very much KC33, much appreciated and - as you state - your post conforms well with what I've read and to my conclusions. I'm absolutely amazed by the overall surgical precision (detail, resolution, sound stage, etc) of the 2KJ which (from my memory) even outperforms the K3003. However, it's somehow just a bit too intense for my preferences and I do generally want something a bit more neutral (less v-shaped) in the mids. The ER-4S is a pretty fabulous phone in...
My DUNU DN-2000J Sound Impressions   Initially my ambition was to eventually post a DUNU DN-2000J sound review, but I just realized I haven't really got the time or the energy to do it. Anyway, for what it's worth here are my personal (subjective) notations I've made while listening to the DUNU DN-2000J. If some of these notations seem inconsistent and/or repetitive it's probably because they are.   (> 3K3) = Outperforms all of my previous IEMs including the AKG K3003...
Maybe I would have know what is meant by "that clarity option" had I read more of the thread. Anyway, I'm guessing you're giving it a bit of treble boost, no?
USD $302 and shipping included ! That looks like a rather (or perhaps even very) attractive option! Thanks!
Thanks guys, and I agree, I probably have nothing to worry about. Anyway, always nice with a bit of support, so much appreciated!   Yes, I guess with all counterfeit going on in Asia I guess most sellers have developed a habit always prefixing their stuff with the word "genuine", which of course says absolutely nothing. It reminds me of the many times I've been to the Philippines and sellers everywhere adds the suffix "only" to the price no matter the price and no matter...
So, I want it all and I want it now, that is a Fidue A83! Now, where do I get it? Anyone having experience of this eBay seller? Marketed as "Genuine Fidue A83"  which doesn't really make a lot of sense. I'm tempted by the price. Are there fake A83s out there? Any help or tips appreciated! Thanks!
I happened to have a pair of Spinfits but felt that some of the fantastic spaciousness was lost. Maybe the fit became too deep for me. Also I'm not sure it made much of a difference in the treble either. The latter is probably explained by my inability to hear those super high frequencies  (above 11-12 kHz).