or Connect

Posts by Aero Dynamik

Oh, and I always thought BA drivers were the best!? Thanks for letting us know!
A thousand dollars not bad experience! No sh-t, I just got to have them!
Up for sale is my Sennheiser HD 650 Reference Class Full Size Over Ear Headphones. All original accessories as well as the outer cardboard are included, as well as the original receipt. This is the new HD 650 version (silver in the inside of the outer grill cover) as show in this post!   Everything in mint condition! The condition is so good it would be near impossible to tell the cardboard box has ever been opened (please see the pictures). As I'm an IEM guy I've only...
Oops! So it's off is it? Let us know as soon as you can, please!
Up for sale is my HiSoundAudio WOODUO 2 Universal In-Ear Monitor. All original accessories are included. Please see the pictures. The pictures show the actual item being sold. It is not being used and is packed for immediate shipping (within 24h of payment).   Everything in VERY GOOD* (almost like new) condition! I've only used these occasionally and only at home (smoke free and pet free).   Here is my review of the Wooduo 2 (it is the copy in the review I'm...
SOLD!
Up for sale is my DUNU DN-2000 Universal In-Ear Monitor. All original accessories* as well as the outer cardboard box are included.   The monitors are in VERY GOOD condition* (almost like new) and all accessories are unused and in mint condition (the metal storage box has a some very minor signs of use)  I've only used these at home (smoke free and pet free). The pictures show the actual item being sold. It is not being used and is packed for immediate shipping (within...
Up for sale is my Zero Audio DuoZA ZH-DWX10 Universal In-Ear Monitor. All original accessories as well as the outer cardboard are included.   Everything in condition LIKE NEW! The condition is so good it would be close to impossible to tell the cardboard box has ever been opened (please see the images). I've only tested these for a few hours at home (smoke free and pet free). Here are my impressions. The pictures show the actual item being sold. It is not being used...
My friend changed his mind (never picked it up) so this is now again available! I challenge anyone to find an iPod 5.5 in this condition to a lower price! If this iPod isn't a bargain, then nothing is!!! So, pick it up before I change my mind... 
Sorry, but I have no idea! Anyway, a friend of mine has expressed interest in this iPod as well so I'll close this classified for now. If my friend changes his mind I'll reopen it and will let you know. Sorry about that!