Posts by Aero Dynamik

They who, DUNU? (Sorry if its obvious to everyone else!) Thanks!
You're welcome! This thread has a special place in my heart (thank you for coming up with the idea and starting it) so I immediately came to think of it when I saw the picture. After all, what's the ultimate purpose of this hobby of ours; listening to sinus waves and recorded wind in the trees to make sure our phones are perfectly neutral, or... to make us bust a move? 
WARNING: This might happen to you if you read this thread!
Head-Fi'ers waiting for DUNU to release the DN-2000J
If they're not out by April I'll sue DUNU for psychological distress!  
Yes, I guess we're all pretty excited about what the 2000J is going to bring to the table. The 2000 is already so good though that I'm not yet convinced that the 2000J is going to be for everyone. We'll just have to wait, and wait, and wait, sigh... and see.  Thank you for your kind words, and what an ingenious idea! If at all possible can you please take and show us a picture (or two) of your "invention". It sounds really interesting and like something I'd like to try....
Couldn't agree more! Interesting article, well worth reading. Well, if 2000J suddenly shows up in "the sun's origin", please let us know, and who knows, maybe in that case you could be of assistance to some unfortunate guy who's located on the other side of the world, far, far north!? 
Well this certainly sounds reassuring! Thanks for keeping my/our spirits up!
SOLD!
SOLD!