or Connect

Posts by Aero Dynamik

USD $302 and shipping included ! That looks like a rather (or perhaps even very) attractive option! Thanks!
Thanks guys, and I agree, I probably have nothing to worry about. Anyway, always nice with a bit of support, so much appreciated!   Yes, I guess with all counterfeit going on in Asia I guess most sellers have developed a habit always prefixing their stuff with the word "genuine", which of course says absolutely nothing. It reminds me of the many times I've been to the Philippines and sellers everywhere adds the suffix "only" to the price no matter the price and no matter...
So, I want it all and I want it now, that is a Fidue A83! Now, where do I get it? Anyone having experience of this eBay seller? Marketed as "Genuine Fidue A83"  which doesn't really make a lot of sense. I'm tempted by the price. Are there fake A83s out there? Any help or tips appreciated! Thanks!
I happened to have a pair of Spinfits but felt that some of the fantastic spaciousness was lost. Maybe the fit became too deep for me. Also I'm not sure it made much of a difference in the treble either. The latter is probably explained by my inability to hear those super high frequencies  (above 11-12 kHz).
Thanks Hisoundfi and HiFiChris for your replies! Very interesting!   I only have a DN2KJ loaner, however without the bass rings, the extra tips and accessories so I haven't really been able to fully assess its potential (i just got the the white silicone tips). Anyway, based on what I've heard from it so far, combined with what I've read about the effect of various tips, bass rings, james444's DN2KJ mod, etc., I've more or less made up my mind to get my own copy.   In...
Thanks for your very enjoyable review! I have a few questions for you. 1. You write: "Adding the bass rings added warmth to the overall tuning and gave me a new appreciation of the DN200J treble. With them installed, the treble seems very resolving and crisp without being overdone. Your mileage may vary." Q. Do you mean to say that the bass rings actually affects the treble response or that the added bass simply affects the overall impression of the treble? Hard to answer...
Well, you can be sure of one thing; it's not going to leave you indifferent!
The (track 4: Sometimes I'm) Right recording and the J is... well I'm speechless (or lazy ). It matches the J perfectly. Listen to it and feel you jaw drop!
SOLD!
SALE PENDING!