Posts by Aero Dynamik

SALE PENDING!
SOLD!
SOLD!
SALE PENDING!
SALE PENDING!
Up for sale is my JVC HA-FX850 Universal In-Ear Monitor in mint condition with all original accessories also in mint condition as well as the outer cardboard box. The condition is so good it is impossible to tell the package has ever been opened (please see the images). The advantage being I guarantee these are working perfectly. Actually, this pair is a brand new replacement pair as my first pair had some slight channel imbalance (yes, I'm very picky!). I've only tested...
Price drop $450 -> $409   Up for sale is my AlgoRhythm Solo -dB in Condition Like New. Comes with ALL original accessories (please see all the pictures!).    Payment by PayPal and the price includes PayPal fees and shipping by registered post with tracking number. That is, there will be NO additional costs for the buyer!   This DAC is in condition like new, has only been used at home (smoke free and pet free) and has only been used for about 100 to 150 hours. Do note...
Well, they're $35 (12.5% cheaper) new on Head-Fi. Just saying!  And, for another $10 I guarantee a perfect copy, material and sound, Amazon does not! If you live in Europe this offer is quite a saving + you pay AFTER DELIVERY! amazon.co.uk (England) = $53amazon.de (Germany) = $56amazon.it (Italy) = $60
Up for sale is my brand new in box, never opened, never been used Carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT from ZERO AUDIO. I’m selling this as I ordered two pairs from Japan in case one of them wouldn’t work.   If you want me to I can open this copy, make sure there's nothing wrong with it and make sure it sounds identical to my other copy (using my own ear tips) which in turn was compared to james444's reference copy of the Carbo Tenore. However, the price will then be $45...
SOLD!