or Connect

Posts by Aero Dynamik

Oh, so maybe my hearing isn't all that bad after all! My god, who would have thought!? 
Why didn't I think of that!? Dang! Oops, come to think of it; sometimes I'd like to listen while working and I guess it would be kind of difficult to convince my boss and cohorts I'm just as efficient lying down with eyes closed as I am sitting with eyes open. Guess I'll just have to settle for UIEMs then, even though it's just the next best. What do you listen to while sleeping btw?  
What I oppose is when people market CIEMs as generally superior to UIEMs as they aren't. However, if CIEMs are better for any individual I'm all for it!
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
You're a true philanthropist! 
Yeah, the difference between 16/44 and 24/96 is really huge. Not that I can hear any difference myself, but so many audiophiles can. I've been listening to some TOTL IEMs for five years now and can hardly tell the difference between 128 kbps MP3s and FLACs. Guess something must be wrong with my hearing. Oh well, I'd never buy a product with such serious limitations.
My advice is; never trust people who are enthusiastic about "The BPP portable supertweeter" 
Good story, lol! Of course it'll be a rip off for most people as I'm shure the difference in resolution between this and for example the DUNU-DN2000J - at approx 1/10 of the Shure price - probably will be minimal.
Sigh! Why's that?